Another Hillary Accomplishment to write home about...

Her state department misplaced $6 billion. Six BILLION DOLLARS! Now why didn't they do something about the consulate at Benghazi according to Hillary? Yes, lack of money. They blamed the GOP congress for not having enough money but now we know that they let six billion go missing.

Oh, yes, Hillary is definitely looking like presidential material.
Know wonder Bill is smiling. And all this time I thought Monica was back.
Idiot Frick meet Lying Frack!
Her state department misplaced $6 billion. Six BILLION DOLLARS! Now why didn't they do something about the consulate at Benghazi according to Hillary? Yes, lack of money. They blamed the GOP congress for not having enough money but now we know that they let six billion go missing.

Oh, yes, Hillary is definitely looking like presidential material. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Barley brains hearing voices again?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-clinton-ig-r/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Idiot linking the Washington Times. The final bastion of civil liberal discourse!

This is for you Mr. Idiot!
Maybe you should read the report that is linked in the article.
It reeks of corruption.
It reeks of corruption. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So the article was about JD Idiot. No wonder I did not read it.
The CUNT don't care...

Watch Hillary stumble to tell us her accomplishments......cue laugh track !!

• CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Watch Hillary stumble to tell us her accomplishments......cue laugh track !!

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

what's funny ... another worthless, lying cunt with no accomplishments will WAX the floor with GOP ass in 2016

suck on that laughing boy
what's funny ... another worthless, lying cunt with no accomplishments will WAX the floor with GOP ass in 2016

suck on that laughing boy Originally Posted by CJ7
Only if or because worthless, lying cunts with no accomplishments like you, CBJ7, will support and vote for Hildabeast.
Deep down, Clunton is most proud of all the mid east and European snatch she ate.
Only if or because worthless, lying cunts with no accomplishments like you, CBJ7, will support and vote for Hildabeast. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He will, with BigTits leading the pack. They want "8 more years"!
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 12:51 PM
He will, with BigTits leading the pack. They want "8 more years"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

its not necessarily what I want, its what's going to happen because the GOP can't field a player capable of stopping a woman ..

now that's funny !!