Anybody Here Going to Texas Frightmare Weekend?

http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/weirdpress/

I'm not a Horror afficianado or anything.. but this looks like a cool event, not expensive.. Ace Frehely, Linda Blair.. that Asami chick.. anybody been previously?
http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/weirdpress/

I'm not a Horror afficianado or anything.. but this looks like a cool event, not expensive.. Ace Frehely, Linda Blair.. that Asami chick.. anybody been previously? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
WOW that looks totally cool Chung thanks for posting, I am definitely checking that out
hmm, if Linda Blair was going to model her outfits, or lack there of, from her women in prison movies, I would be there in a second.
WOW that looks totally cool Chung thanks for posting, I am definitely checking that out Originally Posted by bigphd
1+ I'll be getting my ticket soon!!!

Thanks Chung
1+ I'll be getting my ticket soon!!!

Thanks Chung Originally Posted by MrDark
Get me one while you are at it MrDark
Now that is my kind of fun!!
DEE SNYDER!!! FUCK YA!!!!
  • =cP
  • 04-08-2014, 03:07 PM
I've been several times over the years. It's a pretty good time. People in costume, sexy zombies/vampires/what have you.... I've met so many of mg horror heroes over the years: Kane Bidder (Jason), the cast of Devils Rejects, the cast of Human Centipede, Elvira, Linea Quigley... I got to have a smoke with Norman Redid (Bkondock Saints/Walking Dead) a couple years back. If u love horror movies, this is the place to be. Now that I think about it.... Could be a great way for some of our lovely ladies to make some $$! It's already bein held in A hotel. Mmmmm zombie sessions.... Gives DATY a whole new meaning!
You better believe I will be there.. Members of Ghost, Nivek Ogre of Skinny Puppy, maybe I will get Ace to sign my 76 Les Paul.
Very cool. Problem is by now Linda Blair's tits hang down to her waist. She is not young and perky and has not been for 20 years.IJS
Very cool. Problem is by now Linda Blair's tits hang down to her waist. She is not young and perky and has not been for 20 years.IJS Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
true, General.. but if Linda wants to hurl those hanging tits toward my face, and slap me with those Queen-Size udders?

I won't attempt to get out of the way..

BTW, the ticket price goes up tonight, at midnight.. save a few bucks if you purchase today.. I got my ducat last night..
Enjoy Chung
did any of y'all go?

I went today, it was cool.. lots of people dressed horror-like, I got my photo taken with Ace Frehley & Dee Snider... Asami is super-cute, she dressed in a Kimono.. my instinct was to give her $200 and start removing my clothes.. had to catch myself, and realize I wasn't at an AMP, lol..

I like that Linda Blair photo, General.. she looked fine today, but not like that photograph..