Jeb Bush says illegal immigration is an act of love

http://www.politico.com/multimedia/v...e.html?ml=vi_3

What say the hive mouthbreathers? I bet I can guess......
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 03:35 PM

What say the hive mouthbreathers? I bet I can guess...... Originally Posted by timpage

• WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Jeb Bush speaks the truth and our Tea Pots will start howling RIIIIIIINOOOOO
Does it outrage anyone that he said it should be a crime to come here illegally and a penalty for doing so, in that video?

What say the hive mouthbreathers? I bet I can guess...... Originally Posted by timpage
Like I said in another thread, we do NOT need another Bush in the White House.
+1
Even if what he says is true, which sounded reasonable to me because motherfuckers should support their family, so what. It's true that it is an act of love. Just because someone wants to come here and it is good for them, we need to make sure it is good for us.
For instance, it would be good for me to go to Little Timmy's house, break open the fridge, and drink free beer, eat free food, and shit for free in his toilet, sleep in the spare bedroom, and not clean the place up. Surely, though, he could do better and has every right to do so.
People want to come to this country, we should charge admission and make a profit, since we are demographically destroying the country anyway.
Even if what he says is true, which sounded reasonable to me because motherfuckers should support their family, so what. It's true that it is an act of love. Just because someone wants to come here and it is good for them, we need to make sure it is good for us.
For instance, it would be good for me to go to Little Timmy's house, break open the fridge, and drink free beer, eat free food, and shit for free in his toilet, sleep in the spare bedroom, and not clean the place up. Surely, though, he could do better and has every right to do so.
People want to come to this country, we should charge admission and make a profit, since we are demographically destroying the country anyway. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
A dumbass like you might think that. Anybody with any brains wouldn't.
People want to come to this country, we should charge admission and make a profit, since we are demographically destroying the country anyway. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
My takeaway?

JL thinks it's unfair not to charge someone to take a shit.
  • CJ7
  • 04-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Like I said in another thread, we do NOT need another Bush in the White House. Originally Posted by ExNYer

no worries.
I view Illegal Immigrants the same as I would a Burglar Breaking into my house. It's a Felony Crime and there will be consequences. We aren't obligated to accommodate a burglar, the same holds true for an illegal immigrant entering the United states. Jeb isn't even familiar with the Federal Immigration Laws. He's just trying to appeal to groups that have immigrated here legally to drum up support. I suggest he keep his day job.

Jim
Jeb Bush trying to woo the liberal media..................

His wife, Columba, from Mexico............

Jeb Bush trying to woo the liberal media..................

His wife, Columba, from Mexico............

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Incredible. How dare he marry a Mexican!

You're fucking pathetic.
jeb bush is right for some

he's wrong about other illegals...try getting love from some ms-13
gang member who lives next door to you

but whether he's mostly right or only somewhat right the fact remains we should control our borders.....
Incredible. How dare he marry a Mexican!

You're fucking pathetic. Originally Posted by timpage
Someone needs to give you a dose of reality, but you would be too stupid to understand it. Go back to your janitorial business that hires illegals.