And some Repub hypocrisy on family values

See if you can figure this one out CJ. Hypocrite or not?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...air_video.html

Somehow, I think you'll have less of a problem with this one.
Post the wife's picture before we all start passing judgment
Independent Ozombies like OPP too.
Independent Ozombies like OPP too. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
BRILLIANT, DIM BULBO!
BRILLIANT, DIM BULBO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Rectum Rider... The corn and peanut miner...

I guess he had a Bill Clinton moment.
I guess he had a Bill Clinton moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nope.. he only got a kiss. If he'd had a Bill Clinton moment, she'd have been on her knees and wearing a blue dress for him to splatter. And there would have been cigars.

But its only bad when a Republican does that, never a Dem.
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
See if you can figure this one out CJ. Hypocrite or not?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...air_video.html

Somehow, I think you'll have less of a problem with this one. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

I didn't have a problem with the other one Duc, politics as usual
I guess he had a Bill Clinton moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well not really. He didn't deny it, lol.

Jim
I didn't have a problem with the other one Duc, politics as usual Originally Posted by CJ7
You're clueless.
I wondered who would walk by the missing money at the state department, the illegality of the IRS and NSA, the evil of Syria, and go right to the mud. Did you get a snout full Duck?

He failed to live up to his marriage vows but....

that woman is not dead (Condit and Kennedy)
she is not stained (Lewinsky)
she is not pregnant (Edwards)
she was not told to lie
and her character is not under attack by the congressman (Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick, Kathleen Willey, and Monica)
He was kissing a woman give him a break.
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
You're clueless. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

ok, fine, I'm clueless... take this example

you, a staunch Republican, then some representative from a Dem group hands you a briefcase with 200$ K in it and asks you to consider voting for the next dem presidential candidate ... NSA, just consider it.

do you take the 200$$
Not a Republican. Libertarian.
But supposing I was, so as to fit into your scenario, if the money was coming from someone I thought was as big a threat to the country as Dems claim the Kochs are, the answer would be no I wouldn't take the money.
What you seem to fail to recognize is that the issue isn't in taking Koch money. That is politics. But turning around and shit talking them after doing so? That's hypocrisy.
  • CJ7
  • 04-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Not a Republican. Libertarian.
But supposing I was, so as to fit into your scenario, if the money was coming from someone I thought was as big a threat to the country as Dems claim the Kochs are, the answer would be no I wouldn't take the money.
What you seem to fail to recognize is that the issue isn't in taking Koch money. That is politics. But turning around and shit talking them after doing so? That's hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

political donations are made NO STRINGS ATTACHED, thus whoever takes the $$ cant be a hypocrite ... and that's probably why you refused to answer my question