Houston we've got a problem

where you is?

By ALEX ISENSTADT | 2/28/14 5:36 PM EST
President Barack Obama will host an April 9 fundraiser in Houston for Senate and House Democrats, according to an invitation to the event obtained by POLITICO.

The event, aimed at filling the coffers of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, also will be attended by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

Obama has agreed to hold more than a dozen fundraisers for congressional Democrats in the run-up to the 2014 midterm election.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz2yLPFsljy

GRID LOCK DURING RUSH HOUR, to and from work... Thanks Ofundraiser

You lie. You don't have a job, ward of the state.
You lie. You don't have a job, ward of the state. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you getting a yappy thrill up your Rectum Licker leg?
Brilliant as always. Makes me proud to support mental health initiatives in Texas.

Next time, though, don't run your fucking grocery baskets in front of my car in the Fiesta parking lot, viejito!
Brilliant as always. Makes me proud to support mental health initiatives in Texas.

Next time, though, don't run your fucking grocery baskets in front of my car in the Fiesta parking lot, viejito! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is that any way to talk to someone who is thoughtful and considerate enough to post a PSA for all your Houston tranny buddies like WTFagboy and CBJackass so they won't get stuck in traffic on their way home from the public defender's office?

assup, get some help with your anger management issues...
assup, get some help with your anger management issues... Originally Posted by lustylad
It's not a covered "pre-existing condition" under his ObaminablePolicy.

(Plus, the premiums must be paid for it to kick in, even if it were.)
Is that any way to talk to someone who is thoughtful and considerate enough to post a PSA for all your Houston tranny buddies like WTFagboy and CBJackass so they won't get stuck in traffic on their way home from the public defender's office?

assup, get some help with your anger management issues... Originally Posted by lustylad
Irrelevant to the subject.

Insulting and rude.

Like I said, LL, this is a hooker board...get it?
Has Obaminable finished fund raising?
Has Obaminable finished fund raising? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Has Shrubya?
Has Obaminable finished fund raising? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I will get a report from my neighbor tonight. They closed down the street his building is on.