Brandeis University Humiliates Muslim Woman

After pressure from Muslims and other liberal professors against her advocacy for women, Brandeis University withdrew Ayaan Hirsi Ali's planned and announced honorary degree, which is a public slap in the face to her and what she advocates.

"After taking heat from some of its own over a decision to grant an honorary degree to an advocate for Muslim women who has made comments critical of Islam, Brandeis University withdrew the honor Tuesday night.
The university said in a statement that Somali-born Ayaan Hirsi Ali would no longer receive the honorary degree, which it had planned to award her at the May 18 commencement.
Ali, a member of the Dutch Parliament from 2003 to 2006, has been quoted as making comments critical of Islam. That includes a 2007 interview with Reason Magazine in which she said of the religion: "Once it's defeated, it can mutate into something peaceful. It's very difficult to even talk about peace now. They're not interested in peace. I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars."
Brandeis, outside Boston in Waltham, Mass., said it was not aware of Ali's statements earlier.
"She is a compelling public figure and advocate for women's rights, and we respect and appreciate her work to protect and defend the rights of women and girls throughout the world," said the university's statement. "That said, we cannot overlook certain of her past statements that are inconsistent with Brandeis University's core values."

Free speech and women's rights to not be mutilated are inconsistent with Brandeis University's core values????

read the rest at http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/b...ritic-23249787
After pressure from Muslims and other liberal professors against her advocacy for women, Brandeis University withdrew Ayaan Hirsi Ali's planned and announced honorary degree, which is a public slap in the face to her and what she advocates.

"After taking heat from some of its own over a decision to grant an honorary degree to an advocate for Muslim women who has made comments critical of Islam, Brandeis University withdrew the honor Tuesday night.
The university said in a statement that Somali-born Ayaan Hirsi Ali would no longer receive the honorary degree, which it had planned to award her at the May 18 commencement.
Ali, a member of the Dutch Parliament from 2003 to 2006, has been quoted as making comments critical of Islam. That includes a 2007 interview with Reason Magazine in which she said of the religion: "Once it's defeated, it can mutate into something peaceful. It's very difficult to even talk about peace now. They're not interested in peace. I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars."
Brandeis, outside Boston in Waltham, Mass., said it was not aware of Ali's statements earlier.
"She is a compelling public figure and advocate for women's rights, and we respect and appreciate her work to protect and defend the rights of women and girls throughout the world," said the university's statement. "That said, we cannot overlook certain of her past statements that are inconsistent with Brandeis University's core values."

Free speech and women's rights to not be mutilated are inconsistent with Brandeis University's core values????

read the rest at http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/b...ritic-23249787 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
There seems to be a lot of that going around. She needs to give former CEO of Mozilla, Brendon Eich, a call.

What she should do is call out this "university" for what it is, a political correct cesspool, and tell them they can take their honorary degree and shove it where the sun don't shine.
This barely bumps my outrage meter. The shit that you guys find to whine about is not very......outrageous. What is amusing is the fact that you're coming to the rescue of this female who you normally wouldn't lend a bucket of water to were she on fire....muslim, foreigner, women's rights advocate, etc.
JL is showing his sense of outrage against a predominantly Jewish university to try and show everybody that he's really not all Jewish all the time.

Nobody gives a fuck JL.
Too big a picture for you to see Timmie? An American university funded with American money is bowing to Islamic pressure (why do we keep bowing to these shits?) and revoking someone's previous decision to extend an honor to a brave woman for telling the truth. When did Islamic pressure trump truth telling? When did American values take back seat to the values of savages? When did Timmie lose his mind and I think his balls?
Too big a picture for you to see Timmie? An American university funded with American money is bowing to Islamic pressure (why do we keep bowing to these shits?) and revoking someone's previous decision to extend an honor to a brave woman for telling the truth. When did Islamic pressure trump truth telling? When did American values take back seat to the values of savages? When did Timmie lose his mind and I think his balls? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's a private university that can bestow honorary degrees on who it chooses to bestow honorary degrees on Admiral. Nobody is "bowing" to anybody you fucking dunce. I get disagreeing with it....that's fine....but turning it into something that it's not is what you, and the idiots like you, specialize in.
Soooo...... I just can't stop looking at Timpage's avatar. What are we talking about again?

Oh muzzie chick. You know, I'm not even going to touch this one. Great avatar Timmy. Those tits are unbelievable.
Soooo...... I just can't stop looking at Timpage's avatar. What are we talking about again?

Oh muzzie chick. You know, I'm not even going to touch this one. Great avatar Timmy. Those tits are unbelievable. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
and they point in the right direction...
This barely bumps my outrage meter. The shit that you guys find to whine about is not very......outrageous. What is amusing is the fact that you're coming to the rescue of this female who you normally wouldn't lend a bucket of water to were she on fire....muslim, foreigner, women's rights advocate, etc. Originally Posted by timpage
I'm not coming to her rescue you fucking misogynist. I just pointing out how liberals can't reconcile all their bullshit when shit like this happens. You twist yourselves in knots trying to avoid inconsistencies and look so fucking noble and righteous and when you get caught, I'm going to rub your nose in it.
Basically, the Muslims hate her because she doesn't submit to their system of patriarchy. Liberals hate patriarchy, but they love diversity and tolerance, or so they proclaim. They are also scared of confronting the fucking Muslims, but don't want to look like a bunch of pussies so Putin doesn't bitch slap them. So, they pretend to be noble, caring, and righteous all at once, and succeed only in looking like the assholes they (you) are.

Will some one take the trash out?
Liberals hate patriarchy, but they love diversity and tolerance, or so they proclaim. They are also scared of confronting the fucking Muslims... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I don't get it. Your explanation is too simple, too glib. There has to be more going on in the diseased liberal mind than just fear of Muslims...

Liberals froth at the mouth and fulminate about a "war on women" if anyone balks at paying for free contraceptives. Meanwhile, they remain silent about the grave atrocities perpetrated against women every day throughout the Muslim world - honor killings, genital mutilation, stonings and beheadings for adultery, etc. The same atrocities Ayaan Hirsi Ali has been bravely calling attention to.

In many parts of the Muslim world, women can't attend school or drive or vote or choose a husband or dress normally or go out in public without a male family member - but who cares? Certainly not our American liberal feminists. They're too busy fighting real oppression of women right here in the USA - you know, important stuff like stopping those awful Republicans from taking away our contraceptives.

Why is there such a huge MORAL BLIND SPOT in the liberal outrage meter? Are they really too afraid to speak out? Are they cowed by fear of Muslim barbarity? There has to be something more going on here. Maybe one of the libtards on this board can explain it. I can't.

j.l....
I am becoming more and more convinced that your initials stand for jewish liability....

Oh muzzie chick. You know, I'm not even going to touch this one. Great avatar Timmy. Those tits are unbelievable. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Yeah, he's had them for awhile now. He's real proud of them. He says he wants a vagina next, lol.

Jim
Gay people support Islam in this country but guess who is going to be stoned to death if Sharia becomes law? The good news is that maybe they'll throw like a girl...but you'll still be dead.

Same thing for women's right advocates. The mouthy ones will right behind the gay people. Going to have a lot of tired arms.

Guess where the atheists end up? Yep, they're next. They will probably just cut your head off.
j.l....
I am becoming more and more convinced that your initials stand for jewish liability.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Yssup Rider feels the same way!