Oscar Pistorius

Anybody following this trial? What is the deal? I heard him on the news moaning and crying and sobbing while he was testifying. This guy is either an Academy Award winning liar or killing his girlfriend truly was an accident.
Anybody following this trial? What is the deal? I heard him on the news moaning and crying and sobbing while he was testifying. This guy is either an Academy Award winning liar or killing his girlfriend truly was an accident. Originally Posted by timpage
I have been following it, it's difficult to sift through what is hype, and what is testimony. I really don't know how much different our judicial system is from theirs.

I vote for Academy Award Winning Liar. Just my opinion, but I think he is a psyco. He put three rounds in her.

But then, he might be South Africa's OJ. No matter what, they just are not going to convict.

As a side note, down near in Texas, the jury did convict the woman that put the Stiletto Heel Shoe in the guys head..........over 20 times.

http://time.com/54471/stiletto-heel-...-ana-trujillo/
If you are sleeping with someone wake up and hear a noise, who doesn't look first to see where the bed pardner is before starting to shoot through a locked door?
I have been following it, it's difficult to sift through what is hype, and what is testimony. I really don't know how much different our judicial system is from theirs.

I vote for Academy Award Winning Liar. Just my opinion, but I think he is a psyco. He put three rounds in her.

But then, he might be South Africa's OJ. No matter what, they just are not going to convict.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
If you are sleeping with someone wake up and hear a noise, who doesn't look first to see where the bed pardner is before starting to shoot through a locked door? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is he that popular in South Africa?

I tend to believe a bit of what is written above. Doesn't make sense to just start firing a gun when you know there is someone else in the room ... or hiding in the bathroom.

He just seems guilty, which admittedly, is a horrible way to judge someone.
Is he that popular in South Africa?

I tend to believe a bit of what is written above. Doesn't make sense to just start firing a gun when you know there is someone else in the room ... or hiding in the bathroom.

He just seems guilty, which admittedly, is a horrible way to judge someone. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Wow, if it is correct that he shot her three times in the head, well....that is the end of any "accident" argument, right? I can't believe that is correct.

Anyway....what if he did kill her the way he says? He's certainly guilty of being stupid and careless if that is the case....but, he is not guilty of murder if he lacked the intent to murder her. I don't even know enough about it to know what the charge is.....if it's something like criminally negligent homicide, he is screwed for sure....if it is just straight up murder, I think they overcharged him.....hard to tell about his sincerity while he moans and weeps during testimony since you can't see him and only get audio feed based on what I have seen. I think I heard he vomited in the courtroom too when he saw some autopsy photos of the victim.

I am kind of leaning towards Academy Award material too.....pretty over the top.
My Lady will get the last word.
This guy is a world-class athlete who overcame not having legs, to be a sprinter for God's sake. He's 27 and he ain't scared of shit! He has been getting around on his stumps for 26 years. Even legless he would be very mobile and probably a scary motherfucker.
A person with the focus and discipline needed to accomplish what seems impossible to most of the world.
Would such a person fire 4 shots through an interior door, into a bathroom, without knowing where his girlfriend was? At her chest, neck, and head level?
If you google just his name, a mini-blurb comes up that lists his height at 6.0 feet. Without his lower legs?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...scar+pistorius
I want to be on his side...tragedy any way you look at it.

~
Anybody following this trial? What is the deal? I heard him on the news moaning and crying and sobbing while he was testifying. This guy is either an Academy Award winning liar or killing his girlfriend truly was an accident. Originally Posted by timpage
I'm not following the trial that much as it was very evident this asshole is guilty of murder after day two of the investigation. He shot her three times thru a door including a headshot. He knew who was behind the door and exactly where she was.

So Oscar deserves an Oscar? Hardly. He is just pleading for his life and lifestyle. I saw his crying and didn't believe it for a second. You voted for Obama, right?

If you are sleeping with someone wake up and hear a noise, who doesn't look first to see where the bed pardner is before starting to shoot through a locked door? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See even Eva has figured it out. Who fires into a door? Without even calling out? My guess is she hid there several times before. Probably told him to go fuck himself.

I want to be on his side....
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You're in the right line of work.
Hang in there house fly someone will explain it to you.
Like they did for you? I was wrong. Eva was too stupid to figure out. He had someone explain it to him.
Exactly ....how does he not notice that she wasn't right there next to him when he went to grab his gun.

Was there not a light on in the bathroom that he could have noticed underneath the door maybe? ....Hell he could've maybe just called out to her, confirm she's in there.

Maybe the noise he heard was her taking a shit?

Who shoots through a door first in a non threatening situation?
Like they did for you? I was wrong. Eva was too stupid to figure out. He had someone explain it to him. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sill ass house fly first agrees with me then he doesn't what a loser. Call it in fly.
If he had the intent to fire his gun at whoever or whatever was on the other side of the door, he had the pre-requisite intent for murder. The only thing knowledge of who was there would do is eliminate (or affirm) the pre-mediation issue for first degree murder.