Video: A Night of Seduction!

Hello all! I have had a very busy year so far and wanted to share a HD video I shot of Kayla Kelli recently (she tours to KC regularly). She is a very upscale beauty - who commissioned a music video to share with (tease) her clients. Take a look and let me know what you all think: (ladies too)

http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877/e27e8a666

I am getting more requests for these types of services - would this type of video make you want to see a lady? Does it add anything to their business model vs other marketing / promotions?

Thoughts and constructive feed back is appreciated! Have a super sunny day!
  • jan-w
  • 04-09-2014, 04:39 PM
I think that's a very nice, classy video. Also, it seems like you could still shoot the video without full face exposure so ladies who don't want their faces shown can still be "video stars."

Guys love visuals so I would guess it could promote interest. I like it.
Your videos are great. I think they are a great marketing tool for the girls. The more media they can have, the better.
Looks fantastic. Very seductive and sensual! I am sure it will most definitely get men's attention!

Now pardon me, I have a lesbian hard on I need to take care of....
I LOVE the video. Sexy, seductive, and beautifully done. I spoke with you last week and I will give you a call when I get back from touring to set up a day/time to do two photosets for my site.

Keep up the awesome work!

xoxo Shelby
Damn, I need a cigarette!!!!

BCD, have you considered posting something like this on one of the national threads? Hell, for instructional and educational purposes if nothing else.
2 thumbs up oh wait make that 3... Really great video you can clearly see what to expect before arrival...
Your videos are great. I think they are a great marketing tool for the girls. The more media they can have, the better. Originally Posted by bigd88
- I'm glad to hear that - I think telling a sexy story is important to setting a mood and shows their personality at the same time!

Looks fantastic. Very seductive and sensual! I am sure it will most definitely get men's attention! The right kind of attention I hope!

Now pardon me, I have a lesbian hard on I need to take care of.... Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Anybody want to help me film that? Line starts here:

I LOVE the video. Sexy, seductive, and beautifully done. I spoke with you last week and I will give you a call when I get back from touring to set up a day/time to do two photo sets for my site. Originally Posted by ShelbySextonXXX
Yes please do, I can't wait to work with you - I'm sure the guys here can't wait either - Travel safe!!

Damn, I need a cigarette!!!! BCD, have you considered posting something like this on one of the national threads? Hell, for instructional and educational purposes if nothing else. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Thats a great idea, sometimes I forget there are other places to post then in KC. I'm going to make a post in the national forum today. Would love you to comment there too!

2 thumbs up oh wait make that 3... Really great video you can clearly see what to expect before arrival... Originally Posted by blk07lac
Are you all thumbs? HA!
very nice - very sexy and sensual without being too much so...

It paints a very high end image of the provider and now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a cold shower...
Great job on the video ... Really makes the ladies standout also love the pics also .. Great job BCD
I'm just saying, you are one lucky sum-bitch.... let me know if you ever need an assistant for a shoot like that! ;-)
Honestly... I really appreciate the artistry of your videos... they are pretty awesome and creative!
-
Thats a great idea, sometimes I forget there are other places to post then in KC. I'm going to make a post in the national forum today. Would love you to comment there too! Originally Posted by bcdstudios
I was actually thinking about the critique thread and maybe we should include videos after seeing this and other samples of your work.

Think I will post in it to see if this is something that maybe the other experienced photographers might want to explore as well.
The Tex in me says there may be some jealousy in the Nat thread...all the more reason to put it up. Many ladies travel and can book around a photo shoot. Just promise you won't cause any to cancel on us due to your session going over.
Great job on the video ... Really makes the ladies standout also love the pics also .. Great job BCD Originally Posted by Triton
Thanks so much!

I'm just saying, you are one lucky sum-bitch.... let me know if you ever need an assistant for a shoot like that! ;-) Originally Posted by whynot42nite
My dad, bestfriend has first dibs! Line starts here:

I was actually thinking about the critique thread and maybe we should include videos after seeing this and other samples of your work.

Think I will post in it to see if this is something that maybe the other experienced photographers might want to explore as well. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Just commented on your post - not much traction yet http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1032064

The Tex in me says there may be some jealousy in the Nat thread...all the more reason to put it up. Many ladies travel and can book around a photo shoot. Just promise you won't cause any to cancel on us due to your session going over. Originally Posted by algrace
I would never cancel on you Algrace or any provider for that matter . I don't double book my clients - I have had a few cancel / NCNS on me. I know how it feels when it happens to you ladies. It's a jungle out there!