Tattoos

Since I'm spending too much time on eccie anyways, I just wanted to ask you guys about tattoos. Not sure if you guys talked about this in previous threads. Now I respect and adore tattoos that has a powerful meaning behind it like something to mark your service in military, your kids birthday, your marriage or divorce things like that. What I can't stand are tasteless tattoos. What if a provider takes off her clothes and there is big tattoo of Jesus on her staring back at you? Or a portrait of her baby daddy? I personally know a cute girl with great body who has a big annoying tattoo of butterfly on her chest. I asked her what it represents and she told me she has no idea. Apparently she was going through the catalog at the parlor and thought it was cute.

My take is your body itself is a masterpiece, why would you draw on it?

What I'm trying to say is people have abundant choices to what to put on their body and unfortunately many don't make good decisions. What's your take on tattoos on your provider or clients? Turn on or off?

FYI, I know lot of you guys have tattoos and I intent no disrespect. I know very well to pick my providers. just having a discussion.
Since I'm spending too much time on eccie anyways, I just wanted to ask you guys about tattoos. Not sure if you guys talked about this in previous threads. Originally Posted by greekboy
Naw I dont think it has ever come up??

Just search it.

My take is your body itself is a masterpiece, why would you draw on it? Originally Posted by greekboy
That's your take.
I like tattoos, that's mine.

I think a butt is for outgoing only, I don't care why you want to go in one. That's your business.

Unless of course you're talking about falafel. Then, yes please!
There is a dancer at a strip club that has her grandmother on her back...i'm talking stevo-o size.

It freaked me out a little looking at grandma while she was doing naughty things to me.
my handle name has almost nothing to do with anal sex. Its just that i didnt kno it had alternate hobby meaning when i signed up
I agree. I have quite a few tats. And 3 of them I plan on getting covered up. The one I like represents my families military background and my parents names. Its symbolic to me. The other ones I made as a young kid wanting to look cool.
greekboy, I wouldn't suggest you use that nickname if you go down to Oak Lawn. Otherwise, you might have to traverse the Earth standing up for a few days.
yes im planning on getting it changed
So are you Greek? You like olives? Mythology? What's the story? Do tell...
My sense is Greek boy is perhaps is a college Frat boy. Check out the Omegas. The tats hurt a little more but the chciks are hot aimigo!
who doesn't like olives kat?
Greek boy - are you even a boy? Hmmmm....
maybe you can find that out when you move to dallas lol
A long time ago, in probably a Zap! comix mag, wherein some Mr. Businessman asked that very "are you a boy or a girl?" question to a long haired hippie sort of person and the proper response was, and is today:

"Why dont you suck my dick and find out?"

Anything less is unmanly, and may be construed as an admission of being the very thing you dance around denying that you are.
yawnssssssssssss