Blackmail

• CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Well, he sees that everyone is giving away money - we just forked over a billion - why not do a shakedown?
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Well, he sees that everyone is giving away money - we just forked over a billion - why not do a shakedown? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

the Russian communist thug shakedown .... who knew?
But, but ,but, but.....he's the benevolent dictator who is strong and poses in provocative ways that excite the Admiral and the Lusty Ladd...I
bet that the Admiral has a big Vlad poster in his computer cubby by the stove in that efficiency apartment.

Besides that, he is fucking the French and all true Americans can appreciate that.....freedom fries and everything, right?

Too funny.....
  • Old-T
  • 04-10-2014, 01:44 PM
You just don't understand--he is anti-gay and that absolves everything else! Family Values and all that. Gee, you Liberal Wackos just don't get it--surprising rights, annexing Crimea, and a little friendly blackmail is a small price to pay if it keeps the Commies out of power and lynches a few fags in public. What says Family Values more than that? Get with the program you guys!
  • CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 02:21 PM
you have problem with N Korean communist friend? Fuck with American Hero Putin I give nuclear weapons to him !

you have problem with N Korean communist friend? Fuck with American Hero Putin I give nuclear weapons to him !

Originally Posted by CJ7
You seem to be somehow previously and ignorantly unaware of close Russian-North Korean relations since WWII, CBJ7.