Bedazzled Vajay-jay's, yes or no?

I my self would not like a sparkle loged in MY vajay-jay. Hobbyists, should we charge extra for sparkles? Is it as good as greek, or CIM?
Lol, part of me wants to try that SO BAD :P. But another part of me is just like, "Why?"

I'm ambivalent.
I wanna try it! Let's have a bedazzled party!
1...man i need to get to dallas one of these days
2...i dont know wtf a sparkle is
3...greek is over rated...CIM is not. in my opinoin
I like sparkles.
Beyond ridiculous.
and greek and cim are 2 of my favorite things in the world but i feel so out of the loop.. i have no idea what sparkles are.
  • JDogz
  • 09-24-2010, 06:27 AM
I my self would not like a sparkle loged in MY vajay-jay. Hobbyists, should we charge extra for sparkles? Is it as good as greek, or CIM? Originally Posted by anova444
Personally, although I love the feel of a metal tongue stud on Curious George, the thought of a getting a rhinestone abrasion is a big turn off!
To paraphrase a favorite lyric: "All that glitters isn't gold."
Lol, part of me wants to try that SO BAD :P. But another part of me is just like, "Why?"

I'm ambivalent. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I'm sure yours is pretty enough without having to decorate it.
Here are some sparkles:

a pretty kity those pics remind me of sending a private part out to trick or treat. when you got something really nice no need to change it. im sure others feel different and thats what makes life interesting.
that is the dumbest shit i have ever seen...and at 32 years old...i now feel old. also looks like a choking hazard...im just sayin

Here are some sparkles:

Originally Posted by anova444
A choking hazard indeed! Not to mention the abrasiveness of that crap. Uh uh. If we're voting on whether its good...I say "no-go". Besides....my lady is waaay too pretty for bedazzling. LOL.
Just don't! I mean really...
Come on. Beads on a pussy?? Not what I want to feel on my tongue. How about a miss and a scrape. Now thats hot.

Anyone got a bandaid