FANTASTIC VARIETY of PROVIDERS this weekend;-)

Besides those providers are advertising here on Eccie there are 18 visiting and regular providers on P411 here this weekend.

Decisions decisions who gets my hobby $$$!!!!????
XQ: Check the lounge. It might help you decide.

HID
Thanks for the PM HID!!! You guessed right on my pick for the weekend and yes she stood me up

When I spoke to her on the phone she said she wasn't in town yet, then her add shows up here on Eccie.

Hope she has a productive weekend because she will never see my $$$.
Tried to contact 4 providers. 2 never replied. 2 said they were still in Dallas but coming in tonight. I guess they did not have enough booking to come on over. Will have to see.
Hey!! How do I get to the lounge?
Slick: you have to have Premium Access, more commonly referred to as PA.

This link explains:

http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium

On a more pleasant note, I've noticed that Laylonie and one of her friends, Jexebel have posted ads for tours. I also have it on good word that Sakari will be back in action. Toss in Rachel, Akira, Paige Morrow, Brendolyn, Lvlyblk, and a hoard of others. Guys I understand the flood gates seem to have opened. But BOOK who you think will suit you and FOLLOW THROUGH!

HID
Thanks HID !!!!!!
Hey HID....you forgot Kristen Keys on Wed!
MM
Hey guys......I was delayed in getting to town til sat eve, but I am here and gonna stay a few days. I guess with all of the visiting providers, everyone should have a smile on their face when they go back to work tomorrow.

If not, give me a chance to fix that for ya!! LOL!!!
Hey HID....you forgot Kristen Keys on Wed!
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Yes sir!! I'll be in town Thursday and Friday!! I am very excited!!!
Hey!! How do I get to the lounge? Originally Posted by slick40
slick40,

You should already have access to the lounge.

You have Lifetime Premium Access.
Thanks Mac, Yeah I got the lifetime premium access yesterday. I am new to this and God I am having to much fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Paige Morrow[/COLOR], Brendolyn, Lvlyblk, and a hoard of others. Guys I understand the flood gates seem to have opened. But BOOK who you think will suit you and FOLLOW THROUGH!

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog;
On a more pleasant note, I've noticed that Laylonie and one of her friends, Jexebel have posted ads for tours. I also have it on good word that Sakari will be back in action. Toss in Rachel, Akira, [COLOR=red

Just wanted to say I am having a great time.....probably gonna stay til wednesday....or maybe thursday......or Saturday

You guys are GREAT!!!!