Am I paranoid?

Just called a provider who asked me over the phone specifically what services I was looking for over the phone. Never heard that before. Only been asked how long i wanted to come over for. Freaked me out. Am I paranoid? I dont want to mention a name because I don't want to disparage anybody's name.
Yes you are paranoid.
Your probably just being paranoid, but Hey just because your being paranoid doesn't mean they aint out to get you!
Lol. Fair enough.
I would be concerned too.. if we asked a similar question to the provider, she would hang up on us
Some chicks try and upcharge for what they consider a PSE session vs. a GFE session. If she was one of those she may have just wanted to know if she was going to charge you extra.

I had one try and hit me for an extra 100 one time. So I just canceled. I would have payed 350 no problem had she just said that was her rate, but the way she did it kind of pissed me off.
I know what you are saying. I am paranoid too. Tried to set something up at the last minute and was asked what I wanted to do, my name, age, and occupation. Kind of freaked me out. When I wouldn't give her my occupation info she hung up. I guess i will give the info next time, I had never been asked for that info before.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really after you!
I'd just stay away - whether paranoia or not - I wouldn't fuck around with someone so careless on getting caught up . All she did was qualify herself to not be seen by you. Even if she wanted to know what kind of appointment you seek, she could easily create a form to where before you even call her, she knows what you want...OR go with the flow if you yourself didn't specify. You called to spend time, exactly WHAT you do and how you do with your time with her is to be determined by chemistry.

Usually guys who want something specific will say so themselves - ok not usually, but always, hell your dropping $$$ so of course if you wanted specifics, you'd state it yourself. Why she felt the need to inquire, beats me. Perhaps she's new? Or clueless?

Thanks for sharing
You are probably just being paranoid but it leads to the question of "if you want something a little different, when do you speak up?" None the less, I've never had a provider ask me what I wanted over the phone.
I know what you are saying. I am paranoid too. Tried to set something up at the last minute and was asked what I wanted to do, my name, age, and occupation. Kind of freaked me out. When I wouldn't give her my occupation info she hung up. I guess i will give the info next time, I had never been asked for that info before. Originally Posted by UpForFun
it doesn't seem to me that you are paranoid.. or even cautious.. you decided you were wrong to withhold occupation info, and will give it up next time.. you're allowing providers to determine the playing rules, and leaving yourself vulnerable to LE..
  • modus
  • 05-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Better safe than sorry. I had one provider blow up my phone offering all sorts of deals and asking what type of activities i wanted. It felt like a guy texting me.

I blocked the number and moved on.