brand new poolside photo :)

MY BRA IS : " WINTER SWEATER STYLE " KNIT SKULLS AND CROSSBONES WITH HEART SHAPED EYES
Move to the back of the bus please!
  • ztonk
  • 05-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Nice picture!

Move to the back of the bus please! Originally Posted by Annika
Racial intolerance has no place here.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Nice picture!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Not a good pic IMHO ....umm poolside in my bra WTH???
back back 50ft
I tell Mexican people and white people the same thing it's nothing racial don't take it too serious WK
Beautiful picture, Miss. Thank you.
ASSHOLE ANNIKA !!! Who do you think you are talking to ? First of all, my family is EAST ASIAN, so we have NO PLACE in your weird Confederate imagination !!! I AM CHINESE + THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHASM BETWEEN THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH. Also, I have a 130 IQ. I have BA and MA degrees. I make over $ 100 000 per year. I tour all over the USA + I lived in NYC for six years, the most challenging city in America. MY CHINESE IMMIGRANT FATHER HAS BEEN A BUSINESS OWNER SINCE HIS EARLY 20'S. HE STUDIED PHYSICS IN COLLEGE. HIS IQ IS 160. Maybe I am superior to you because I have mixed genes, while you are INBRED IDIOT !!!
IT IS A NOT A "CAT FIGHT." WHAT ANNIKA IS DOING IS A "HATE CRIME."

Your soooo sexy Kim!!
Nice pic...I love the bikini top
I'm not going to touch this one!!

Rocker
I'm not going to touch this one!!

Rocker Originally Posted by rocker

You just did!
ASSHOLE ANNIKA !!! Who do you think you are talking to ? First of all, my family is EAST ASIAN, so we have NO PLACE in your weird Confederate imagination !!! I AM CHINESE + THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHASM BETWEEN THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH. Also, I have a 130 IQ. I have BA and MA degrees. I make over $ 100 000 per year. I tour all over the USA + I lived in NYC for six years, the most challenging city in America. MY CHINESE IMMIGRANT FATHER HAS BEEN A BUSINESS OWNER SINCE HIS EARLY 20'S. HE STUDIED PHYSICS IN COLLEGE. HIS IQ IS 160. Maybe I am superior to you because I have mixed genes, while you are INBRED IDIOT !!! Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim

Lmao keep posting hoping for business!!
Who cares wth your dad did or what his IQ IS
You superior lmao best joke I've heard all damn day
Hate crime lol good try tHOugh!

Poolside in my SWEATER BRA and your IQ is what again???
Nice picture!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Not a good pic IMHO ....umm poolside in my bra WTH???
back back 50ft
I tell Mexican people and white people the same thing it's nothing racial don't take it too serious WK Originally Posted by Annika
I totally agree with Z on this.

Remember that intent and interpretation are two different things. I love to joke around and nothing if off limits for me, BUT, not everyone is like that.

And before you shoot back, I'm no WK, 'ain't got no time for that!!"

PS... If a threAD is going to happen with regards to new pics showing ample cleavage, let's cut to the chase and show some titties!!!
sixx