Denton or Lewisville area, hotel/Motel morning times?

Any of the girls or guys, know if any decent hotels/motels that will rent on the day, like around 8-9 am. Not looking for real seedy ones, but something like motel 6 might be fine.

Anywhere between Denton and Lewisville or those cities itself is fine. This is not for provider related meet, so thats why don't prefer the cheap notels. Any help or suggestions?
Just about any of them if you aren't doing something shady. Although, I learned in another thread that Denton has a bad part of town. Must have grown a lot since I was there. maybe someone who knows Denton well now can enlighten us where the bad part of Denton is is.

You got me curious of it's purpose since you needed to ask here.....
Thats why I said no seedy motels/hotels. Denton or Lake Dallas or Lewisville or anything in between. Its not for hobby reasons. I left hobby while ago, not that I wont venture ever again, since occasionally I get tempted, so never say never.

See above my avatar, you will get idea.
Look on Priceline.com ...The key is to call the hotel in advance and ask if they allow an early check in. Most have a 3 pm check in policy. If they were not full the night before, then it's usually OK.
I just tell them that I drove all night, worked all night, or flew all night. (you get the idea)
The Best Western Primere is a VERY nice hotel and you can pick it up reasonably on Priceline.
Look on Priceline.com ...The key is to call the hotel in advance and ask if they allow an early check in. Most have a 3 pm check in policy. If they were not full the night before, then it's usually OK.
I just tell them that I drove all night, worked all night, or flew all night. (you get the idea)
The Best Western Primere is a VERY nice hotel and you can pick it up reasonably on Priceline. Originally Posted by alaine
Thanks, yeah, I have done before 3 Pm, but not as early as 8 or 9 am. So I will try my luck.
Early check-in will always depend on the occupancy. Also if you don't plan on staying too late, probably nothing later than 4pm ask if they offer a day rate. It will likely be less than full rate as they can still turn the room and book it again for the night.
If you plan on doing the deed that early, You can always check in the night before and do the deed early and check out by checkout time.
I just tell them that I drove all night, worked all night, or flew all night. (you get the idea) Originally Posted by alaine
Does having a local address come into play/present a problem?
Does having a local address come into play/present a problem? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
No it doesn't. I have done it several times now, although I don't use my address, but the girl I see usually get the room in her name.

Whoever I see is local. Don't know about day rate, but Motel 6 I have had luck in getting early. But found out today, after calling, as long as they have rooms, available they will give room as early as you want, with no extra charge.
"ENLIGHTENMENT": The bad part of Denton as far as hotels goes in ANYTHING actually on 380/University drive in town. I'd shy away from anything north of the south 288 exit to the 35E/35W junction. Lots of places right on the highway just north of the split up to the north 288 exit (yeah, there are two about five miles apart, not to mention we have two versions of the same interstate) cater to the travel workers- oil field, trucking, etc. Bet they'd be negotiable.