NC/NS with Lola Bunz

So ....I've seen where Lola Bunz posted all this about being tested and what not before seeing her and BOOMSTICKS pics of her...I sort of appreciated her wanting to be safe or CLAIMING TO BE SAFE so I hit her on the PM and eventually set up a meet for midnight...5/12/14

She hit me asking me if I could meet her tomorrow afternoon 5/13/14. I told her no because I had a lot of running around to do and wouldn't be up to par for her sexy body.

She says she will hit me when she gets home so we can play.

She hits me when she gets home...Ok...I'm walking out the door...Mind you there is DRIVE TIME involved here...South Arlington to Grand Prairie...30 minutes max

I get there...send a few text...She apologizes claims her phone died...OK...now she sends me to a DIFFERENT BUILDING from the ORIGINAL text...no sweat.

Sit there for about 5-10 minutes..Call get the recording about unable to accept calls...Text...text...Text...t hen she text me saying she has to get up early tomorrow..didn't expect me to take so long getting there.

See YOU tomorrow and get a discount...Now I'm sitting at the stop sign in the complex reading her text message with GRAND PRAIRIES FINEST looking at me HARD....He asks..."DO YOU LIVE HERE?" No...Girlfriend is acting stupid and I'm on my way home....just at that moment she sends another text...

Most of you have seen my reviews...I've only had ONE go bad...Now two...What looks good to you isn't always good for you..

She's fine as wine in the pics but Lola seems to be quite silly when it comes to business...

Oh yeah...That mess about having your papers....that's bull...She sent a PM ...IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE HEALTHY THEN IT'S OK.
So ....I've seen where Lola Bunz posted all this about being tested and what not before seeing her and BOOMSTICKS pics of her...I sort of appreciated her wanting to be safe or CLAIMING TO BE SAFE so I hit her on the PM and eventually set up a meet for midnight...5/12/14

She hit me asking me if I could meet her tomorrow afternoon 5/13/14. I told her no because I had a lot of running around to do and wouldn't be up to par for her sexy body.

She says she will hit me when she gets home so we can play.

She hits me when she gets home...Ok...I'm walking out the door...Mind you there is DRIVE TIME involved here...South Arlington to Grand Prairie...30 minutes max

I get there...send a few text...She apologizes claims her phone died...OK...now she sends me to a DIFFERENT BUILDING from the ORIGINAL text...no sweat.

Sit there for about 5-10 minutes..Call get the recording about unable to accept calls...Text...text...Text...t hen she text me saying she has to get up early tomorrow..didn't expect me to take so long getting there.

See YOU tomorrow and get a discount...Now I'm sitting at the stop sign in the complex reading her text message with GRAND PRAIRIES FINEST looking at me HARD....He asks..."DO YOU LIVE HERE?" No...Girlfriend is acting stupid and I'm on my way home....just at that moment she sends another text...

Most of you have seen my reviews...I've only had ONE go bad...Now two...What looks good to you isn't always good for you..

She's fine as wine in the pics but Lola seems to be quite silly when it comes to business...

Oh yeah...That mess about having your papers....that's bull...She sent a PM ...IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE HEALTHY THEN IT'S OK. Originally Posted by dymetyme66
The papers are for if you want a BBBJ and/or DATY, according to her ad.
This girl has a track record of NCNS.. Smh
I contacted her about a possible 3sum appt with a male friend and i for his birthday and she responded with a bunch of medical questions which i thought was weird.

Sorry that happened to u better luck next time
Why is anyone in any way surprised?
The moral of the story is.......Don't waste a persons time AND money....

When she asked about rescheduling that was the time to say...HEY REALLY NEED TO RESCHEDULE WITH YOU.....I'M REALLY TIRED AND WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU.....Something like that.....I can't get upset about that...I would've RESPECTED that.

Hell...I've had one provider tell me she forgot about an appointment and asked me to reschedule....No problem..
Shit happens

Instead she went the other route...It's all good though

As for that paperwork thing...Yes, Roger.Smith...it is for the BBBJ & DATY but she waived that.

That's another indicator of a FLAKE...LOL

RESPECT PEOPLE....RESPECT
I had her in my monthly rotation a while back, then she started pulling this NC/NS bs with everyone (me included). On to bigger and better things
  • Hansk
  • 05-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Hansk

That's how it went down for me...The COP SUV parked in there...Me down on the other end sitting there texting and calling..

Then....the reply.....SORRY MY PHONE DIED...

Then she tried to flip it back on me claiming I took too long to drive from South Arlington to Grand Prairie and that she doesn't need my dick or money...lol...
I had her in my monthly rotation a while back, then she started pulling this NC/NS bs with everyone (me included). On to bigger and better things Originally Posted by txboi2013
I thought she only did this to new clients Dymetyme66 thanks for the post. I wonder on the over/under for another ncns on her
She was busy fucking Asian Trish...or is it Bea?
It drives me nuts to read post like this.
I can't stand when providers do things like that,
how can we expect hobbyist not to do things like that when
the providers are doing it to.

I completely understand your frustration,
I think I have set a new record,
just in the past 2 days alone I have had 6
ECCIE hobbyist NS me.

It's totally ridiculous, why purposely waist
someone's time?
She is TERRIBLE with this, I tried on 2 separate occasions to meet up with her and got the same BS both times. Thought the 1st might have been a fluke. I don't get how she makes any money at all with this crap. Glad to know I'm not the only one this has happen to.