What an awesome line up.....

Wildflower Festival in Richardson this weekend.
Holy Shit!! Joan Jett!!!
I've seen the first 3 on the list, number 4 (Foghat) would have been good 15 years ago, before Rod Price and "Lonesome" Dave Peverett expired.. for that matter, Cheap Trick fired "Bun" Carlos, their former drummer, and have not been the same since..

round up Lita Ford and Cherie Curie to play with Jett, and I'm interested..
Poor Planning on the part of Richardson and Addison. The "Fork & Cork" is this weekend also. Used to be "Taste of Addison"
Attached Images File Type: jpg ForkandCork.JPG (70.5 KB, 248 views)
Love Jack Ingram. Poor planning everywhere this weekend. Rockwall is having their big celebration and the Jack Daniels Band will be there. Gotta go here the devil went down to Georgia.
I went to this weekend rock festival last summer that cheap trick played.. This thing just had me like whaaaaaaaaat??? Lol
Love Jack Ingram. Poor planning everywhere this weekend. Rockwall is having their big celebration and the Jack Daniels Band will be there. Gotta go here the devil went down to Georgia. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara...lol...it's the Charlie Daniels Band I think you're referring to.
The Jack Daniels Band's biggest hit was "Sour Mash". It's kinda corny but a lot of people like it.
My bad yes its Charlie Daniels Band. There go my blonde roots again.
My bad yes its Charlie Daniels Band. There go my blonde roots again. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, I made a donation this weekend to the Rockwall Summer Musicals - hope you enjoy it!!
My bad yes its Charlie Daniels Band. There go my blonde roots again. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ahhh I think you just have whiskey on your mind.
Poor Planning on the part of Richardson and Addison. The "Fork & Cork" is this weekend also. Used to be "Taste of Addison" Originally Posted by blue3122
Yeah Addison changed it up some and now its not a family friendly event from what I understand.
Good, too many kids. Unless the kids are there to be deep fried, they do not belong.

Damn, too bad all that 80s music is going to be in Richardson.