HeartBleed Virus Data Recovery, I finally know how to do it!!!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd toss this out there, but I have gotten MEAN wicked good at data recovery lately. I'm running at a 92% success rate. Did your hard drive crash because of the heartbleed virus? I can get that data back, just bring me a USB drive, or other external drive.

500GB Hard drive - $50
1000GB HDD - $75
2000GB HDD - $100
2001GB and higher HDD - $150

Girls - I'm willing to trade out services for FBSM ONLY.
Guys - Sorry, no discounts. (Unless your a member of my personal website. )

Process takes longer on the bigger drives, but I can do 1TB hard drives in a day.
I used to work at HostGator and for Dell in the factory, I know what I'm doing, but as always data recovery is NOT 100% gaurenteed.

ALSO, I'M KINK FRIENDLY, SO I WILL NEVER SHOW/COPY/OR TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR HARD DRIVE.

NOTE: FOR BEST RECOVERY, IT'S BEST TO BRING ME AN IDENTICAL BUT BRAND NEW UNOPENED HARD DRIVE, SO I CAN CLONE THEM WHEN THE PROCESS COMPLETES.

ALSO, I CAN DO DATA RECOVERY AND A SELECT FEW MOBILE PHONES/DEVICES AS WELL.
So... just FYI. Heartbleed was a security vulnerability, not really a virus. While it may have allowed some of your personal information and passwords and whatnot to be exposed, Heartbleed itself probably would not cause your computer to crash or your hard drive to malfunction.

Plenty of other reasons to need data recovery though. And don't forget to change your passwords, if you haven't yet. I got a notification from GMail the other day saying that someone other than me had been trying to access my account.
Yes, I gather that, I never said it caused your hard drive to fail, so not sure where you got that, it was a type, for the comma, use it for indexing purposes.
I had a coworker who had an ex get pissed and he grabbed a handful of cables inside her computer and yanked them out. It quit working and she asked me to fix it. The next day when I picked it up she said, "please don't go look at my nude photos when you get it fixed". Fuck yes I found those nude picks.

You can't trust anyone to not go through your private files, especially if they have a dick.
First mrhamm, I NEVER said I didn't look at the files, for starters, it's computer basics, you have to open the file to make sure it's intact and still works. So, if she told you that, as a good computer person, you should have told her UPFRONT, in order to make sure the files are recovered, you have to open them. I stated that I do not COPY or LET OTHERS VIEW anything I see computer, computer genius/lost data customer privilege, I don't even tell under subpoena. I'm an open source promoter, I don't give out data for shit, or testify against anyone. Contempt of court is only a 5 day jail sentence, I'll sit the 5 days every time rather then flap my mouth.
First mrhamm, I NEVER said I didn't look at the files, for starters, it's computer basics, you have to open the file to make sure it's intact and still works. So, if she told you that, as a good computer person, you should have told her UPFRONT, in order to make sure the files are recovered, you have to open them. I stated that I do not COPY or LET OTHERS VIEW anything I see computer, computer genius/lost data customer privilege, I don't even tell under subpoena. I'm an open source promoter, I don't give out data for shit, or testify against anyone. Contempt of court is only a 5 day jail sentence, I'll sit the 5 days every time rather then flap my mouth. Originally Posted by brittany1980
I'm not a good computer person. Like anyone I use a computer for work but I never repaired them professionally. Sure I can fix a computer, but I can also fix a VCR or a car. Subpoena shit, her ex had a subpenis.
Brittany, you are very impressive. You’ve taken a common problem that many people can solve (lost file recovery) and found a special niche (some files embarrassing) for yourself. People with technical skills and business sense are very valuable.
Do people still store important data without backups on physical media?