Question For The Ladies That Travel.

How many of you travel to Austin. What was your experience like? Did you get enough calls to make your trip a success? Would you go back? It seems that Dallas has a lot of fine young Ladies, Austin not so many. It would be nice to have some Dallas Ladies come and visit us
on a regular basis.

What are your thought's?

Rocker
My thoughts are I am sure that Austin has just as many fine ladies and I don't know that I would ever publicly announce that I didn't like the men or women in my area as that would seem more something wrong with me then them...

I'm going to Austin in July.. I can't wait. I haven't been since my college years in 2007 and I have heard that I won't even recognize it..
I did not have good expierences there i actually lost money on a trip there once due to cancellations,haggling, and ncns but i was 20lbs heavier then also so maybe they dont like fat tatted up hookers lol i only mention that because a nice austin hobbyist called bunny rabbit or something started a thread in coed to welcome me to the city by publicly stating how ugly my tattoos were.

Sucks because i really love the city of austin, the weird tattoed people, purple margaritas, and good bbq. Austin reminds me the most of my home state of california but as far as only going for the hobby i couldnt take the risk Unless the trip was pre paid for in advance.
  • modus
  • 05-19-2014, 04:26 PM
I wonder how many "college" girls dominate the market down there?
Austin has always been great. When I decide to go on tour, Austin is always on the list.
I plan to make several visits this summer.
Lunch at Hula Hut makes me want to revisit too lol
I did not have good expierences there i actually lost money on a trip there once due to cancellations,haggling, and ncns but i was 20lbs heavier then also so maybe they dont like fat tatted up hookers lol i only mention that because a nice austin hobbyist called bunny rabbit or something started a thread in coed to welcome me to the city by publicly stating how ugly my tattoos were.

Sucks because i really love the city of austin, the weird tattoed people, purple margaritas, and good bbq. Austin reminds me the most of my home state of california but as far as only going for the hobby i couldnt take the risk Unless the trip was pre paid for in advance. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules,

I can't imagen anyone not liking you, the tat's look great and so do you. I guess everyone has different likes and dislikes in this hobby.

Rocker
Funny I've gotten a lot of requests to travel to Austin. I've never been there but would love to. I just work in Dallas though. But who knows maybe one day.:-)
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-19-2014, 10:04 PM
I LOVE Austin. It is on my top 5 cities in the world list.. and I have been to a few.

Whenever I travel it is usually on the specific invitation of a friend or playmate. I don't do the whole "tour" thing. Been hankering for some new cock though, so I just might wrangle up someone to ride with me down there a few days.
I live in Austin and travel alot I must say traveling woman tend to have more call volume then the local girls.
Sucks because i really love the city of austin, the weird tattoed people, purple margaritas, and good bbq. Austin reminds me the most of my home state of california but as far as only going for the hobby i couldnt take the risk Unless the trip was pre paid for in advance. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I LOVE Austin. It is on my top 5 cities in the world list.. and I have been to a few.

Whenever I travel it is usually on the specific invitation of a friend or playmate. I don't do the whole "tour" thing. Been hankering for some new cock though, so I just might wrangle up someone to ride with me down there a few days. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
So, like.....hey, uhhhhmmmmm...like...I'll ride down there with you LOL

Seriously, tho....It's been a while since I moved to Texas, but there's still a lot I haven't seen. I need to have a chat with my friends and find out why we haven't taken a trip down there yet. Now that I think about it, it might have even been mentioned once....but not with near the enthusiasm that it sounds like it should have!
Austin is the largest one horse town in the nation.
I toured Austin once and I too lost money there. Lots of cancellations from my Prebooking and last minute request that never showed up. I will only go there by request now, and it would have to be a multi hour.
Austin is amazing to me!! I hit austin San antonio and Houston monthly and those three cities are booming!! You build regulars who see you monthly then add a few here and there get a few overnights while you are there. ...
I love san antonio! I need to pay them another visit soon, they throw some kick ass socials down there too
I've been to Austin and San Antonio and did well. I am definitely headed back that way during the summer.