German??

Just curious why so many providers ads say German this, German blonde bombshell that, but are any of the providers really German. Do they speak German, were they born there or are they just of German descent? I am not saying it’s a bad thing, just wondering why it always seems to be German.
Because all the guys my age still want to fuck the blonde from Hogan's Heroes.
lol That was a great show.

Because all the guys my age still want to fuck the blonde from Hogan's Heroes. Originally Posted by TinMan
Because all the guys my age still want to fuck the blonde from Hogan's Heroes. Originally Posted by TinMan
Blonde from Firefly, pls . She was even a nympho in that show!
I zee nuzzing! I know nuzzing!
I can't speak for all of em, but I know SweetTreat is legit German.

I have to admit that in the past, I giggled at one lady who claimed heritage, but couldn't even spell German correctly in her name.
Her name was Helga.

I didn't know she passed away a few months ago! Damn, what a babe....
Sweet.treat69 is indeed German. And speaks it quite well.

Does make you wonder why so many "Germans" show up around the same time though
I'm 100% German! I immigrated with my parents when I was really small so I grew up here, with no accent, but I'm def all authentic when it comes to my background.

Thanks GP and OBSG. I appreciate you mentioning me

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!
Because guys like those 40oz pitchers of beer
and strudel they have at their incall.
Lol bojulay that's funny!!
I've got that Helga look!
I'm a natural blonde and have plenty of hair to do braids.

I'm partially guilty of the German claim. On my website I say "Thanks to my German ancestors, I have thick blonde hair that is luxurious to the touch and big blue eyes that are an ocean of sensuality. I invite you to swim in them."

(But I'm only 50% German and don't speak the language.)
Sweet.treat69 is indeed German. And speaks it quite well.

Does make you wonder why so many "Germans" show up around the same time though Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I actually can understand German wayyy better than I can speak it lol I kinda lost the language a little bit
  • modus
  • 05-25-2014, 02:15 PM
I'm 100% German! I immigrated with my parents when I was really small so I grew up here, with no accent, but I'm def all authentic when it comes to my background.

Thanks GP and OBSG. I appreciate you mentioning me

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
That is impressive. I have trouble with just English. Do you get a lot of beer garden girl requests?
I'm 3/4 German. Only 4th generation American on my mother's side. Her family came in threw Galveston to settle in a German community out side of Austin. But i didn't get the idealistic German traits. Lol

I wish I could speak German, sadly I can only say shit head and dummy head. Thanks grandma. Lol