ATF or Different Girls Every Time or 2-3 ATFs?

Going to the same ATF that you like & feel comfortable is convenient, however we are men and naturally like to see a variety of women and different types of women. But seeing new women carries a risk of a bad experience.

What is your technique? Stay with the ATF for convenience, see new girls all the time, or have a few ATF's?

Any pros with advice would be appreciated as well
I try to have at least a few providers I consider to be ATF material and see them, but when one retires, we have a falling out or whatever circumstance that happens, I have other providers I can see without prospecting. When a new provider (at least to me) emerges via reading the reviews, scoping her ad, ect. I will do my research, due diligence and everything checks, then I see her BCD, first impression goes well, adding her to my circle of ATF providers is a no brainer.
I have a couple of ATFs that I see because they know all of my buttons. With an ATF you will get grandfathered on rates if you are lucky. New gals are a break in the routine and you may find another ATF. Both of my ATFs are out of town or travel. I do see other ladies and have met some gems. Dallas has some fine fillies to choose from. Make a list or go to a meet and greet to pat some asses. I would not recommend asking your ATF for recommendations. When you search for a new woman check her reviews and any reviews that are negative check other reviews by the reviewer. Some guys have different expectations than you have.
Find a couple of ladies that you really enjoy and see them regularly. Depending on your financial situation, regularly will mean different things. Make sure they understand that you're here to experience all of the flavors the hobby has to offer and mix in new ladies that you're curious about. Some of my best sessions were with ladies that had been recommended to me by an ATF.

Hobby Happy!
I've never had an ATF butt I've had some great regs. Butt when my best regular got married to her GF it kind of shut down her bringing over strange hotties for me. I just hope they are happy together long long time. I refer to her as my flake buddy now :-)
If you have a great reference(s)/regulars you can have both.
Though I have seen probably a dozen ladies 3 or more times, I have only 2 that I just seem to can't get enough of. I wish I could only see regulars, but my little head makes we want to chase strange every now and then. Two of my regulars referred me to new providers that I was the first or second to see at a review special rate, and they were really great sessions. Those ladies now rival my regulars in popularity on ECCIE. I return the favor by referring guys to my regulars as well.
2 to 4 work for me (still working on finding 3-4)