BC

• D.V.
  • 05-24-2014, 06:31 PM
We all know there are times when the condom accidently slips off or things get really heated and the provider and client say "fuck it" and go raw. I know these times are rare, but it only takes one time to get pregnant. So I'm curious how many providers are on the pill. I've had two instances where the condom slipped off in the last 20 years. One of the providers refused to tell me if she was on the pill. She said it was none of my business. But I felt if she was potentially pregnant with my child it became my business!
Fucktards know when the condom slips off or fall apart. At that point there is no reason to continue until a fresh, whole, condom is placed.
She is right, it is none of your business.

You are right in your last sentence IF you are the only guy that has had a condom accidentally slip off as you say and you continue to go BB cumming inside her (IF she would allow any of that and shows your character as well IF you do continue) and IF you get her pregnant as a result, lots of IF's there. You will not know unless she does the responsible thing and tells you, but I would insist on a DNA comparison first.
Actually no, there has not been a time when there was a condom malfunction and we decided to keep going. Not that stupid. Big head knows it isn't worth it.