Ladies--do NOT post on ALERTS thread.....

Ladies--do NOT post on ALERTS thread unless you want ALL the guys to see what you have written------
Remember,there is an IMPORTANT difference between ALERTS and INFOSHARE
GUYS can see what a gal has written in ALERTS
ONLY GIRLS can see what she has written in INFOSHARE
Lately, girls have been posting about dangerous, or non-paying or NC/NS male clients on ALERTS-----so not only can the guy she is writing about read exactly what she says about him----every other guy on eccie can ALSO see what she wrote.
Providers----if you want to warn other girls about a client---USE INFOSHARE!!!!!!
This rant does not qualify as an Alert.
This rant does not qualify as an Alert. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Agreed - it obviously belongs in infoshare.
I think it should be moved to the Men's Lounge.
I think it should be moved to the Men's Lounge. Originally Posted by Jarvis
Lol
I don't know wtf to think. Don't what and why not? Do all of the above if it's a bad situation put it out there/here and info share
Sherry seems to think that she can tell us what to do being she has been in the business for soooooooooooo long. -_-

Alerts give the accused a chance to respond which is awesome and fair because we all know every alert put on a gent here by a drama ridden attention and sympathy seeking providers HAS to be true right?

Sometimes good clients get their reputations ruined due to that shit.

I do agree that serial danger client info should be put into info share so they arent tipped off and change their handles/mo but there is a better way of getting that message across than to demand and rant about it here.
Catching up on reading through posts heee...I think I am falling in love with Jules Jaguar!
Sherry seems to think that she can tell us what to do being she has been in the business for soooooooooooo long. -_-

Alerts give the accused a chance to respond which is awesome and fair because we all know every alert put on a gent here by a drama ridden attention and sympathy seeking providers HAS to be true right?

Sometimes good clients get their reputations ruined due to that shit.

I do agree that serial danger client info should be put into info share so they arent tipped off and change their handles/mo but there is a better way of getting that message across than to demand and rant about it here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I love it when a woman can be sarcastic and make sense at the same time! Jules you are becoming very attractive to me all of a sudden I'll be seeing you soon
Awwww thanks, looking forward to meeting you and you meating me of course
I love Jules... I'm just saying!