Fisting

I had an experience with a lady this weekend. It happened in the heat of passion. We had been at TMZ(swingers club)and played a little there. When we get to the hotel we start playing again just she and I.
She gets some lube out and is using her wand on her clit any wants me to finger her. She then tells me add another add another until I was all in except my thumb. Then as a surprise to me she said make a fist and push. Bingo I am wrist deep in this woman.....now I am no small man. I am 6'3 270 ex football player. I have big hands and a big fist. She really really got off to it.

My question is. Do many ladies like this? Makes me think how big is too big?
Not a bad thing, just curious.
You lucky dawg, I've always wanted to fist a lady but I have never found one who would let me. I am in the same group, big hands, ex-defensive right tackle. Maybe one of these days I'll get lucky too LOL.
It's been my fantasy, ever since I had the extreme pleasure of doing this to another lady.
I want "what she had". But this scenario will probably always remain a fantasy for me.
Any Dallas guys with VERY SMALL hands?
Take your time and get the pussy worked up and wet, as well as her mind.....one finger at a time, while adding lil licks here and there. May not always happen.....Butt always worth the effort of trying to get the lady there.........I have my hardest cums and gushes with being finger fucked and my wand on my clit.........Oh and ALWAYS have nails short or glove up!!!
I love being fisted, I've never met one I couldn't take with a little patience.

I especially like the after effects..... A few hours later swelling soooooooooo tight. Just imagine the possibilities :-)
i stumbled out of bed one night after group sex and stubbed my toe on a pussy.

she was passed out on the floor from some earlier fisting

at first i thought she would be upset

but she says FOOT ME YU FUKER!

and im an ex place kicker so i tried to dislodge and it just went in further then i tried to shake her off my leg

then just punted her

she loved it but i had to fix the drywall after
It's been my fantasy, ever since I had the extreme pleasure of doing this to another lady.
I want "what she had". But this scenario will probably always remain a fantasy for me.
Any Dallas guys with VERY SMALL hands? Originally Posted by alaine
i have very small hands but im in austin
I've done it a couple times
Lots of lube, other types of foreplay, & patience required.
Lovely Mariah loves fisting I found out...
I don't like it on me but LOVE LOVE LOVE fisting women who are into it. it is the ultimate sexual pleasure I have provided another human being. So sexy!
I fist my girl.
I introduced her to it when she was 18.
Now I spend more money in lube than gas for my car.

Dirty little girl she is.
On my bucket list....but it does appear to be one of those things that just doesn't "happen" on a first meeting without a lot of mental and physical prep..... (well, with most folks I would think...there are always exceptions).
Like it done on me!
No interest in the least, either reading about it nor looking at pics or videos!
Like it done on me! Originally Posted by crimson

My gloved and lubed hand awaits your sweet ass........