Film Noir. Glamour, unusual or just hard to find

Somewhere in the ether between the imagined and the real, a man can see what he wants in an woman. Is glamour a fringe interest, dramatic makeup, film noir seduction?

I would be very interested in reply's, mostly to affirm I'm odd enough to belong in this group, and hopeful enough the role play scenario peaks a perky providers interest.

A
Nothing beats silk stockings held up by a corset or garter belt, under an A line skirt and button down blouse and classic pumps... fur coat, cigarette (I prefer cigars), and red lipstick, heavily mascara'd eyelashes... flirty, witty, banter...
I love the magic of glamor!

Somewhere in the ether between the imagined and the real, a man can see what he wants in an woman. Is glamour a fringe interest, dramatic makeup, film noir seduction?

I would be very interested in reply's, mostly to affirm I'm odd enough to belong in this group, and hopeful enough the role play scenario peaks a perky providers interest.

A Originally Posted by acrossdfw224
yes i am very interested...that pic has so many hot things going on...the lips...the smoke...the hat...great work
Great photo, did you take it?

At the risk of being a white knight, the interests you express describes one lady I know to a "T".

I'll bet she finds you soon.

Regards,
As per.
i am here...
thank-you for thinking of me...
this is normal for me...
this was taken in my dungeon...
i had the very best photographer...
i am here...
thank-you for thinking of me...
this is normal for me...
this was taken in my dungeon...
i had the very best photographer... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey

I still can't do you justice, but this is more in keeping with the film noir style.

Thank you so much for posing for me!

Regards,