Felicia on BP Body Rubs - Tantric/Prostate Massage

I just saw this new ad on BP Body Rubs. The ad and pics are great. Of course, it's risky since it's such a new ad, but I went ahead and gave her a call. She has 2 different sessions/ prostate and tantric. She asked which one I preferred and I said 'tantric'. She said that 1 1/2 hours at $220, but towards the end, her room-mate would join in to spice things up. I don't know, but this sounds like it could be great.

Her incall is at BW and Westheimer.

She sounded great on the phone... very young, energetic and friendly.

Here's the link to the ad: http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...assage/9047560

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about her.
She said that 1 1/2 hours at $220, but towards the end, her room-mate would join in to spice things up. I don't know, but this sounds like it could be great. Originally Posted by TennisPlyr
I hope you ask her if her roommate is a girl and not a over 6' tall guy to spice you up.
Ouch! I hope that I don't have to ask that question. But, I do wish that I had asked more questions about her services, background and if she has been reviewed anywhere... or how long she has been doing this. Woah, that's a lot of questions!
Hey Guys,

One of the other sites that I belong to is Amo Latina (www.amolatina.com), and when I was on it last night, I saw Felicia's ad there.

Only on that site, her name was Ana Felicia, and she said that was was 23 and not the 25 like her BP ad says.

Also, it said that she was in the Dominican Republic, and not Houston. And, she was up and on-line for a live chat session.

Her profile said that she likes to be called Anita. I copied the front page here for you to check out and see what you think.

But at least now I know what her rates are. Thanks!

Still really tempted to check her out. She's one heck of a looker.

Steve5473
Clear Lake City
Attached Images File Type: png Ana Felicia.png (374.1 KB, 1151 views)
Well somebody needs to check her out.
It's a scam!!
Thanks. Any more details?
It's a scam!! Originally Posted by nutcracker
are you going to elaborate?
PM for details.
This is from BP post from some poor sucker who was scammed. It nearly happened to me this weekend but I luckily avoided it.

VOID prostate massage/tantric massage by Felicia - SCAM!!!!!!!!

posted: October 3, 2010, 04:22 AM

The below ad is a scam. They basically stole my money. Do not fall for their tricks. Bunch of overweight unprofessional ugly ladies trying to steal your money.

i love what i do and hope you will too.... i love the art of tantra and the energy exchange and what pleasure it can bring and how much happiness it can bring into your life.... let me help put a spring in your step, help you get out of the mundane into the beautiful world of spiritual connection and divine love.....

8 always discreet pleasure
8 always available for an appt between 9am and 10pm
8 appts always never rushed
8 100% guaranteed pics- (you may leave once you arrive if you feel otherwise)

have a beautiful day! felicia
832++++514++++6251