Girl on Girl

Girl on Girl

I am seeing a new trend develop. More and more ladies are recognizing that girl/girl photos are a powerful and compelling attraction to men. Since the beginning of time men (and women, alike) have enjoyed the titillating fantasy of being with 2 girls.

I recently photographed 2 women in all of their sensuality. This style of photography is much less contrived than regular boudoir photography. Shots were random and fast from every angle that truly captured the raw, organic sexuality of the women. With the wine flowing, dim lights and the music wrapping their bodies like silk, a delicate environment released a feminine eroticism that exploded.

When photographing 2 women, the camera draws forth the secrets that lie beneath each of them. In fact, I have found that there are many women who secretly desire their own gender. I think it goes without saying that the female anatomy is a beautiful thing.

Being a female photographer provides a safe haven, a comfort level in which these women can fully release themselves to each other. The end result is electric. See for yourself.

This photo shoot was sponsored by www.GeishaAffair.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_8509.jpg (193.8 KB, 768 views) File Type: jpg DSC_8552.jpg (213.5 KB, 760 views)
Those are hot, but I prefer the 'caught in the act' pics! Much hotter! But, I wouldn't pass up perving some really good looking pics like these either!

Girl on Girl scenes are hot....
To be honest I just see too many providers and dancers that want this. It's ususally a sign to me that they are getting tired of men. I do understand that you probably see lot of jerky men out there and like the attention of someone else. If a provider tells me that she loves women I ususally make it my last visit. I want a woman that loves men first and last.
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOHOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO NICE PICS!!!!
To be honest I just see too many providers and dancers that want this. It's ususally a sign to me that they are getting tired of men. I do understand that you probably see lot of jerky men out there and like the attention of someone else. If a provider tells me that she loves women I ususally make it my last visit. I want a woman that loves men first and last. Originally Posted by burkalini
No offense, Burkalini, but you are completely wrong. Most women are bisexual, just as most men are either completely heterosexual or completely homosexual. It has nothing to do with being tired of men; the only reason you see it more in sex workers is that we aren't as afraid to explore our sexuality as some of our domesticated sisters are.

But don't take my word for it; just pick up this book: http://feministreview.blogspot.com/2...ng-womens.html
Angel I hope your right. It seems there are some that particpate because of the economics but prefer women in real life and it shows up in their performance.
To be honest I just see too many providers and dancers that want this. It's ususally a sign to me that they are getting tired of men. I do understand that you probably see lot of jerky men out there and like the attention of someone else. If a provider tells me that she loves women I ususally make it my last visit. I want a woman that loves men first and last. Originally Posted by burkalini

Honey, there are differant levels with being 'Bi'....most ladies are like me, women are a lot of fun to play with, and I 'check them out' at Wal-mart just like you boys do, but when it comes to being satisfied, pussy is just an appetizer for me, I need a nice hard, throbbing dick to finish me off!

I am around many bi-sexual ladies ever day, and most of them are like this. But you are also right, there are some ladies out there that would prefer another lady over a man. These are the ones I do not understand....
No offense, Burkalini, but you are completely wrong. Most women are bisexual, just as most men are either completely heterosexual or completely homosexual. It has nothing to do with being tired of men; the only reason you see it more in sex workers is that we aren't as afraid to explore our sexuality as some of our domesticated sisters are.

But don't take my word for it; just pick up this book: http://feministreview.blogspot.com/2...ng-womens.html Originally Posted by AngelOK
Angel - you hit the nail on the head! Men who view bisexual women as a threat are usually egotistical and insecure. But that of course, is a general statement. Typically, bi sexual women are the opposite - far more sexual and liberated than their 'domestic sisters'. In short, they possess the freedom of being able to express their sexuality.

You go girl!
Honey, there are differant levels with being 'Bi'....most ladies are like me, women are a lot of fun to play with, and I 'check them out' at Wal-mart just like you boys do, but when it comes to being satisfied, pussy is just an appetizer for me, I need a nice hard, throbbing dick to finish me off!

I am around many bi-sexual ladies ever day, and most of them are like this. But you are also right, there are some ladies out there that would prefer another lady over a man. These are the ones I do not understand.... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiffany - your answer is very bold! But on the other hand, very accurate and with an awesome sense of humor!
Whew very nice pics!!
Whew very nice pics!! Originally Posted by Sonya
Thanks! Here are a few more...
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_2839.jpg (71.3 KB, 651 views) File Type: jpg DSC_2853Sepia.jpg (172.1 KB, 649 views)
and while in my limited endeavors i savor the fmf 3somes i have had when limited by money and time i still guess i would take 2 1 0n 1 appointment with 2 different ladies than 1 with 2. there are so many things i enjoy doing with a lady an hr is not enough and adding a second one while incredibly fun makes it that much more difficult
Angel I hope your right. It seems there are some that particpate because of the economics but prefer women in real life and it shows up in their performance. Originally Posted by burkalini
Well, of course! But there are also doctors, teachers etc who only do it for the money and it shows in their performance as well. But you need to judge by that performance and not by an arbitrary factor such as whether she also likes girls or not. I had my first girlfriend less than a year after losing my virginity and have enjoyed being with both ever since, and I can assure you it has never diminished my performance with men!

I love fried fish, but it doesn't diminish my appreciation for barbecued sausage.
nice pics!