Pantyhose? Yes or No?

I just bought a business suit with a skirt instead of pants. I am wondering if it is sexier with pantyhose or without.

Ill be meeting with men so I am wanting them to notice that I am smart, and all that good stuff. But the bad girl in me wants them to be thinking about my boobs and legs and getting hard while trying to concentrate of the business deal .

What you guys think?
Bare legs. Every time.
Naked legs hon! Plus, it's summertime, I'm sure you'll look hot in your heels....
Bare legs always
I'm kinda partial to pantyhose. But then again I'm into garter belts and all that old school stuff.
  • lat
  • 06-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Bare leggs looks so sexy !
bare is better......
esp. with some HIGH heels!!!
Chella baby...only really old ladies and fat chicks wear pantyhosr

Rock those sexy legs!
okay so sounds like I need to tan ASAP!! The suit is black, and Im a british blooded white chick and very fair skin.

How about cleavage? I am wearing a white shirt and could open a few buttons lol.

Would you guys be focused on business or boobs?
Bare legs, sexy suit, and a hint of cleavage...those guys don't stand a chance. Too bad about your age requirements - we 40+ guys have a few tricks up our sleeves too
You know I do make exceptions, depending on a few things. Just ask my "ponch" friend on here lol. He knows first hand, he isnt 40 but he isnt late 20's either.
Thigh highs, with or without design pattern to accentuate her leg, and a pair of fuck-me pumps, or stripper heels. Garter belts are good too, though not a necessity.

However, if considering only the two options listed, bare instead of pantyhose.
show a hint of boobs..
okay so sounds like I need to tan ASAP!! The suit is black, and Im a british blooded white chick and very fair skin.

How about cleavage? I am wearing a white shirt and could open a few buttons lol.

Would you guys be focused on business or boobs? Originally Posted by chellachella
Why not be focused on Both... Mind fuck them with your wit and charm. Visually fuck them with your sexy physique, you have beautiful breast (a little blush in the cleavage draws even more attention to the girls ). Feel free to post a pic...
Good set of legs and cleavages is always good