Top Cities For Foot Fetish for a Goddess to visit

What city should a sexy foot fetish Goddess go to have her feet and body worshiped ? Is there any cities that have more foot fetishist than others ?
We have our fair share in DFW, and I favor the FW side. Far as I'm concerned, no foot play, no session . That's ALL I seek.
We have our fair share in DFW, and I favor the FW side. Far as I'm concerned, no foot play, no session . That's ALL I seek. Originally Posted by oktickler
Thats what I like to hear
No one city in particular! It would stand to reason, however, that cities with larger populations would have a greater number of foot lovers than would a smaller city - to wit: more of them in Dallas, TX than in Hulbert, OK! Also your larger cities will often Foot Worship Parties-Dallas, Las Vegas, L.A., Chicago, NYC, just to name a few! Google 'Foot Worship Parties' or 'Foot Worship Nights' and see what comes up!
San Antonio loves feet
San Antonio loves feet Originally Posted by pickupkid
And is the home of two of the softest, sexiest, tiny feet I've ever been lucky enough to have in my face, belonging to the hot Asian babe, Likki Nikki! I do have a nice review of my time with her, June 2012- sorry folks, don't know how to give a link from my Kindle!
And is the home of two of the softest, sexiest, tiny feet I've ever been lucky enough to have in my face, belonging to the hot Asian babe, Likki Nikki! I do have a nice review of my time with her, June 2012- sorry folks, don't know how to give a link from my Kindle! Originally Posted by Solemate62
+1 She has amazing tiny feet. They are cute!
+1 She has amazing tiny feet. They are cute! Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Never had the pleasure but I'd venture that your Latino feet are hot too!! Sonya, don't have a nylon or stocking fetish but saw your showcase and those white fishnets you wear in several pics - really hot! Dream Doubles: you and LikiNikki!
Never had the pleasure but I'd venture that your Latino feet are hot too!! Sonya, don't have a nylon or stocking fetish but saw your showcase and those white fishnets you wear in several pics - really hot! Dream Doubles: you and LikiNikki! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Aww, thanks.