Extended Oral/Orgasm Deprivation

Both ways ladies & gentlemen. I LOVE eating a woman until she's right on the precipice and then stopping..leaving her gasping..issed..frustrated and demanding my mouth and tongue finish the job. Same when it's being done to me. Nothing better than surrendering control of your relaease to someone that can make it last...a long time.

Opinions?
Amen to that! For about 25 years I used to regularly see a girl who could, would and did give head as long as you could last and she would help you with that. Best I ever managed was 2 1/4 hours and several times after that she would say "I was on a roll could have done at least 4!" Unfortunatly she developed a drug habit and became a problem and I stopped seeing her. Miss her though. I haven't since found anyone who could or would do that.
It's entirely possible to give a slow sensual BBBJ for over an hour...IF the gentleman refrains from trying to "help" me along by grabbing my hair and moving my head for me.

When I do it all on my own pace then the power remains in my court. Once you start grabbing and pushing you retake that power and then I feel just like a hole to be used, which is fun in it's own way but then it becomes about instant gratification.
Tease and denial is a art......Bring your cock right to the edge, so hard and throbbing, then changing it up by stroking your balls, now more of my hot wet mouth sliding up and down your hard cock, right to the edge again,,,,,,,ahh now a lil taint action to change it up a bit.....Keeping a man on the edge for a hour is not hard to do if he gives me the power to do it.......And it is something I adore doing. Watching a mans face as his eyes roll back and he tells me Yes My cock is Yours~~
Tease and denial only works on me once I've already popped once or twice. Now, when it does happen, there is no greater feeling than a lady who knows how to bring me to the edge and then stop. It is such an awesome feeling. Then when I do cum, it is one of those please stop feelings but you can't and have spasms.
Wow. That is all I can say to that.
Athena, you can have mine ANYTIME lol Hate you're so far away
Athena, you can have mine ANYTIME lol Hate you're so far away Originally Posted by mississippifunguy

I do cum and play in Shreveport fairly often, bring your sweet cock to me there.......