Photographs...Pet Peeves

First off, those providers who use professional photographers for their ad pictures are doing it right. Megan Love is a first class example of a pro, her work is phenomenal.
Being a trained photographer, I always look for specifics when I gaze at providers photos, most notably setting, light, camera angle, poses, expressions and image quality.
I have even included a photo session during a visit just to experiment and really enjoyed it. ( I left the data card with her to use as she wished.) I think I did a decent job, although not to the tune of what Megan does.
Selfies, cell phone pics, messy or unorganized settings, funky expressions and poses and bad lighting are all turn offs. I know, I'm probably being picky, and it matters not to some as it does to others. It's the service that counts, right? But you have to get me through the threshold first.
What is sexy? Erotic? Alluring?
Cocktail dresses, tight denim and t shirts, well fitting lingerie, it varies. I saw one ad with a series of well done pictures of a busty provider working on a classic mustang, wearing daisy dukes and a T-shirt. She had splotches of grease on her face, legs, arms and clothes. The photo of her from behind, leaning over fender, with the hood up working on the engine was jaw-dropping. An excellent example of appealing to the male psyche!
This, mixed with outdoor scenery, boudoir, etc. let your imagination run wild.
Tasteful nudes, evening wear, French maid uniforms, camo, old work clothes all work for me.
Some of you do it right. You rotate a series of well done photographs in your ads. I'll bet this helps tremendously.
Of course, this is only my opinion.
Please share your thoughts.
Yeah, the typical pic of a naked girl holding a phone to a sleazy motel mirror doesn't do a whole lot for me, compared to what Megan and others can do. I basically look at pics to see whether a provider fits my physical criteria, but when I get a sense of her attitude and personality through the pic, its all the better. Plus, crappy selfies in her showcase don't say much for the provider's professionalism.
Squatters. I hate squatters. Especially on the shitter and restroom sink.
I do not have professional pics.....and I think mine are tasteful and alluring.

I do agree that professional photos or not,if you have them classy & tasteful,that is all that counts...and yes Megan does do great work!
Yes she does!
Dee your pics are tasteful. Very few have professional pics. I'm sure most hobbyist would gladly use the providers phone to take some pictures of her to post. Selfies have no place on Eccie, and especially the selfie motel sink pics.

Girls put some thought into it, better the pics the better chance of being contacted!