A question for those who like to crossdress. Where do you shop?

I've been looking around on Ebay, which I think is a great source for pretty things when you don't wish to go out and shop for clothing.

However, does anyone have any other options? I do know that there are resources out there for heels that are made for men to wear, etc. but I don't have the sources to share.

Any ideas? (Yes. I'm asking for a friend! )
Amazon seems to have the best selection. Locally Erotic Cabaret. I also ask my friends if they buy sexy things and dont like em any more to donate to my Sissy's closet. I know my collection has grown as many of my "boys" come to me in sexy outfits, but can not return home with them, so they donate to my Sissy Closet as well. So I have wigs, shoes, make up, jewelry and almost any outfit you crave for my sweet lil "boys" to dress up in.

I have found that many just enjoy the feel and the naughtiness of being dressed sexy, while I do have some that crave to be a woman, and just get to live out their fantasy during our playtime....
Having a special closet is such a great idea.

I used to have a roomie, and she is still around, but she had a TON of gorgeous lingerie. I mean just glorious.

But she's a small woman. And so many of my crossdresser friends are rather big in size.

I've thought of a closet and actually NOW have the space for one.

Guess that I need to try to promote something similar. Thought of it awhile back and didn't have the room in my old place. I do now.

Thanks for the recommendations, Athena! Sorry that we missed each other the last time you were in Dallas. Shame on me! I'd sincerely adore meeting you one day.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I buy alot of my lingerie and bra & panty sets for my men at Burlington Coat Factory and Marshalls....as long as it looks classy,you should not have to spend a fortune on it!
I think two or three of the funniest episodes of Dharma and Greg was about cross dressing, where Larry made a mail order purchase, Greg's Dad became involved in the business end to make it profitable and Kitty joined in for 'taste'.

Damn good episodes.
  • R.M.
  • 07-05-2014, 05:47 AM
resale shops are really great to find larger sizes of clothes and sometimes shoes also.
Ross and payless have a large selection of shoes and my favorite thrift store has 50 off coupons that I use.
Clothing stores for women like Torrid have a great selection of lingerie and stockings for larger wo(men).

BTW, what sizes does Ross carry for shoes? I know Payless does up to a woman's 14/men's 12...
Umm...

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/

http://www.secretsinlace.com/

...and don't ask me how I know! Ha
lol yeah i have two male family memeber who crossdress ( what are the odds)

they both do alot of thrift shopping but there are also many websites with womens styles built for a mans body i.e pants arent too short, shoulders arents too tight.
I love crossdressers and have lived with a CD and a TV and attended functions with them.
I have a HUGE closet and some of my girls bring over their things that they like to wear and I store for them so when the urge hits them, they have their OWN things with no one else's DNA on them...pretty, clean and ready to wear. for their Goddess♥
Very clean.
sexyshoes.com...
stiletto shoes and boots...
sizes 4-16...
over 40 styles in a size 16...
a shoe size conversion chart...
costumes and lingerie in queen sizes...
wigs...
and more...
I don't consider myself a complete crossdresser, but I'll freely admit that I love to wear panties and stockings/pantyhose, as well as nighties. I've actually bought most of my stuff from Walmart. They have cheap thong panties that I like in size 9, which does fit me. And they do carry thigh high stockings (unfortunately just in black, tan, nude, and white, not more interesting colors) that are also cheaper than a department store or lingerie store. And I've bought a couple of cheap nighties there too (don't want to spend much money on myself. If I was buying for someone else, it would be a different matter.) I've looked at Yandys.com too, but haven't actually bought anything there yet.
Erotic Cabaret in Houston has quite a bit of plus sized stockings, costumes, chemises, nightgowns, etc. And the women who work there are clearly used to helping crossdressers and don't blink an eye.

I'm 6'4", 225 and I can find the things I'm looking for there. I'm also one who doesn't try for the full transformation, but love panties and crotchless pantyhose and slinky nightwear, especially rubbing against my partner similarly attired. They also have lots of cheap wigs if you want that effect.

I might mention that Erotic Cabaret has often had a clearly male mannequin in their front window clad in stockings and lingerie LOL.