GOP Senator Reaches Out to Blacks and Democrats

......in order to defeat Tea Party challenger. The irony.....a Republican reaching out to blacks and democrats to get elected for another term. I guess the argument is "I won't fuck you as hard as the Tea Party loonie-tune".....pretty sad state of affairs for the Grand Old Party.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ults/11324323/
I will take the guy who is NOT into "Barn Yard" animals any day... kimmie

Originally Posted by timpage
not yet...

......in order to defeat Tea Party challenger. The irony.....a Republican reaching out to blacks and democrats to get elected for another term. I guess the argument is "I won't fuck you as hard as the Tea Party loonie-tune".....pretty sad state of affairs for the Grand Old Party.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ults/11324323/ Originally Posted by timpage

You're not really that smart are you Timmie. Your headline should read GOP (establishment) Senator reaches out to people who won't vote for him in the general election so he can win the primary and likely lose the general.

Still as much as the peanut gallery doesn't get it, the GOP establishment has been rocked. They lost Cantor and nearly lost Cochran. One old and the other young. What do they have in common? A disdain for the regular people, a taste for amnesty, and the feeling that they deserve to stay in office. Kind of like the first Rocky movie. Apollo Creed won but at what a cost and his reputation was never the same afterwards.

Cochran won but he had to act like a democrat and act unethically to squeak out a temporary victory.
You're not really that smart are you Timmie. Your headline should read GOP (establishment) Senator reaches out to people who won't vote for him in the general election so he can win the primary and likely lose the general. It's obvious you don't teach journalism. It's been obvious you haven't taught any of the subjects you have ever addressed.

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At your best you have never been as sharp as round nose scissors.
Steady on maggots, tea party will not give up. He will not concede the election says there are irregularities and the LIBERAL republicans are not going to beat him...Stay tuned.
Hey JDIDIOT, is the Senator in question a member of the Republican Party? Did he run in the Republican Primary against another Republican?

You're obviously unaware of voting procedure in the country. Establishment and Tea Party don't appear on the ballot.

Tim's headline is completely accurate.

And youre a blithering idiot.
Senator reaches out to people who won't vote for him in the general election so he can win the primary and likely lose the general. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Mississippi sends a Democrat to the senate? Yeah, right. Are the Dixiecrats reforming?
It is against the law in Mississippi to vote for someone in a primary that you don't intent to support in the general. A lot of black people committed election fraud on Tuesday. They will follow anyone's orders it seems.

It is really funny though. For all these years the black folk have been told to never vote for the republican because all sorts of terrible things will happen if you do and besides they were told that all republicans were probably Klansmen at one time (except for all those democrats). So now they are told to vote for a republican???? Some heads must have exploded.
It is against the law in Mississippi to vote for someone in a primary that you don't intent to support in the general. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I find that difficult to believe. Voters aren't allowed to change their mind?

I am aware what the law is supposed to cover., Ie, the situation that just occurred. But enforcement would, it seems, be impossible.
I find that difficult to believe. Voters aren't allowed to change their mind?

I am aware what the law is supposed to cover., Ie, the situation that just occurred. But enforcement would, it seems, be impossible. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The law is unenforceable and dumb. Unless someone publicly stated their intention to vote dem in the fall but repub now, there's no way to prosecute. In a strange way it makes sense that Mississippi wants voters to never change their minds.
It is against the law in Mississippi to vote for someone in a primary that you don't intent to support in the general. A lot of black people committed election fraud on Tuesday. They will follow anyone's orders it seems.

It is really funny though. For all these years the black folk have been told to never vote for the republican because all sorts of terrible things will happen if you do and besides they were told that all republicans were probably Klansmen at one time (except for all those democrats). So now they are told to vote for a republican???? Some heads must have exploded. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If that's the case, why have primaries?

It is really funny though. For all these years the black folk have been told to never vote for the republican because all sorts of terrible things will happen if you do and besides they were told that all republicans were probably Klansmen at one time (except for all those democrats). So now they are told to vote for a republican???? Some heads must have exploded. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't know about all Republicans being Klansman but today, it's a good bet that all Klansmen are Republicans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ragon-KKK.html
I don't know about all Republicans being Klansman but today, it's a good bet that all Klansmen are Republicans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ragon-KKK.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Most criminals, mass murders, rapers, child abusers, drug addicts, thieves and lawyers are Democrats.