Bowing Out of the Hobby

Well folks, It's been a helluva fun ride,(no pun intended) but I am bowing out of the hobby. Unfortunately work schedule doesn't leave much time for playtime and the fact that I accidentally left the website up on my laptop while home and my teenage daughter gets on and sees this was a very hard moment. Having to explain and I couldn't lie because she is very smart and mature, was not easy for me. So, I am getting out of the hobby. To the many lovely ladies that I have had the pleasure of meeting and having many fun times with I say Thanks for the fun. To everyone else, play smart and think with the right head. Good Bye, and Good Luck.:mf_s leep:
I wish you the best my friend...take care!
how unfortunate. good luck with cleaning that mess up. really.
Take care ....
Come-on back and check in every now and then
take care and Good Luck
IF YA DONT APPEAR AGAIN IN A MONTH !! LOL!! THEN I REALLY WISH YA THE BEST. I AM ACTUALLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS WITH ALL THESE BAILOUTS FOR ALL SORTS OF REASONS..SEEMS ALMOST "MASS EXODUS'' FROM THIS SITE.. MAYBE WE SHOULD INVITE MORE AS LONG AS THEY ARE NICE TO THE NEWBIES.. JS ANNIE
IF YA DONT APPEAR AGAIN IN A MONTH !! LOL!! THEN I REALLY WISH YA THE BEST. I AM ACTUALLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS WITH ALL THESE BAILOUTS FOR ALL SORTS OF REASONS..SEEMS ALMOST "MASS EXODUS'' FROM THIS SITE.. MAYBE WE SHOULD INVITE MORE AS LONG AS THEY ARE NICE TO THE NEWBIES.. JS ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I thought the same...

good luck and maybe you'll come back to the oldest hobby in the world ...
Don't look back my brother.