Things or People That Do Not Impress Me

1. Ivy League legacy admissions
2. Political hacks promoted to prominent positions, especially ambassadorships, with a trail of fluffy PR telling me how great and well respected they are
3. Fuckers who get rich in businesses that pay minimum wage with poor benefits
4. People who drive BMW's but live in shitty apartments
5. Assholes who tell me how honest they are
6. Politicians from political dynasties who are riding on the coattails of their forefathers
7. Punks that inherited all (or mostly all) their wealth
8. Fatso's
9. People who don't take care of their own family
10. Alcoholics, druggies, and moochers, and lazy motherfuckers
How about people who no-show fistfights at Love Field?

Who gives a fuck? You are MOST of these people (especially 8-10) and bitterly jealous of the rest.

LMAO @ BJerk!
jl....
seriously....who cares....
Jewish lackeys do not impress me.
I am not impressed by delusional religious zealots who think that God likes them best.
I dislike people who defect and return!
I've never been i pressed with Jewish lawyers.
I dislike people who defect and return! Originally Posted by bigtex
How about people who trade terrorist commanders for them?

Do you "like" them?
I an NOT impressed by people who post pics of vomit and shit eating.
I am NOT impressed by people who post 20 YouTube videos a day and don't watch any of them. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FTFY.

Slobbrin is impressed by people who can walk and chew gum at the same time.
I assure you, I watch every video I post... "Dick Turd" just like you look at 100's of shit eating and vomit pics, to find that special one ... you shit eating "Dick Turd"
I assure you, I watch every video I post... "Dick Turd" just like you look at 100's of shit eating and vomit pics, to find that special one ... you shit eating "Dick Turd" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just think how he (Dick Rider) salivated over those shit pics for days to find the right one to post.
He really might just eat shit and die someday!
Just think how he (Dick Rider) salivated over those shit pics for days to find the right one to post.
He really might just eat shit and die someday! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You boys have no imagination...

You can do a lot better than Dick Rider, tough guy. I guess snappy repartee doesn't impress you.

You boys have no imagination...

You can do a lot better than Dick Rider, tough guy. I guess snappy repartee doesn't impress you.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought the "eat shit and die" tie-in showed some creativity...