the guilt was too much for him to bear....

Mississippi Tea Party Leader Found Dead

Mississippi tea party leader who was facing charges in connection with photos taken of Sen. Thad Cochran’s bedridden wife was found dead Friday after an apparent suicide, police told local media.

Mark Mayfield was found in his garage with a gunshot wound, according to Mississippi news station WLBT. He was a well known lawyer and vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party.

Mayfield was one of three men accused of working with a blogger to post photos of Cochran’s ailing wife in her nursing home on the internet.
On Tuesday, Cochran won a bitter fought primary against state Sen. Chris McDaniel

Really?

Have you seen his wife?
Mississippi Tea Party Leader Found Dead

Mississippi tea party leader who was facing charges in connection with photos taken of Sen. Thad Cochran’s bedridden wife was found dead Friday after an apparent suicide, police told local media.

Mark Mayfield was found in his garage with a gunshot wound, according to Mississippi news station WLBT. He was a well known lawyer and vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party.

Mayfield was one of three men accused of working with a blogger to post photos of Cochran’s ailing wife in her nursing home on the internet.
On Tuesday, Cochran won a bitter fought primary against state Sen. Chris McDaniel Originally Posted by stevepar
Maybe not a suicide.

"All were apparent allies of conservative state Sen. Chris McDaniel, who was then engaged in an ugly primary battle to see who would be the GOP Senate candidate from Mississippi"
What are you implying, MunchOnMen? Alluding to an unsupported conspiracy theory?

I knew there was some good in you!

I've felt the same way while in my garage.
dali....
I'm not sure if you meant that as a joke....which would be in poor taste even for you....
if you meant it seriously you're a bigger butt head than i thought was possible....
I have seen long term alz. patients....it's an ugly picture....
maybe you should go to "the google" and search for pictures of long term alz. patients

Really?

Have you seen his wife? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama