Vore/Vorarephilia

Alright. We can all look up the definition ... but let's have a discussion about this!

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. Certainly a variation of it has been discussed (cannibalism, maybe?) but just too lazy to look back at the much older topics!
Alright. We can all look up the definition ... but let's have a discussion about this!

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. Certainly a variation of it has been discussed (cannibalism, maybe?) but just too lazy to look back at the much older topics! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I prefer Banana Leaf Thai or On the Border, Elisabeth.
Hell I prefer kitty kitty i just lve to hear one pur , moan and a little scratching.
Just brings back some great memories.
One night i was goin down on my ATF just chowing down on her an wend i hit her spot all out of nowhere she slaps me. Hell it really turned me on .Dam i miss her ???
Cause stone cold said so
Fuck fear drink beer
I was a camgirl for two years before I ever got into this, and I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the fetishes out there, as the majority of my regulars are more fetish than vanilla. I've done some vore shows and videos, and they're actually really fun. Mostly the gentlemen who enjoy vore that I've met are also into the giantess fetish, and so it's more of an extension of that. It's mostly acting like a bratty giantess who runs across a little man and wants to eat him as punishment for spying on her in the shower, or some scenario similar to that. I know that the flipside of that are the gentlemen who have fantasies of dressing women up like thanksgiving turkeys, and things of that nature. I have seen professional pictures taken for websites that cater to this, and most of what I saw was more cutesy/funny. I have heard that there are people who have more twisted fantasies, but I've never actually interacted with someone who did. I don't mind the roleplay as long as it's clearly consensual fantasy.
I was a camgirl for two years before I ever got into this, and I'm pretty familiar with the majority of the fetishes out there, as the majority of my regulars are more fetish than vanilla. I've done some vore shows and videos, and they're actually really fun. Mostly the gentlemen who enjoy vore that I've met are also into the giantess fetish, and so it's more of an extension of that. It's mostly acting like a bratty giantess who runs across a little man and wants to eat him as punishment for spying on her in the shower, or some scenario similar to that. I know that the flipside of that are the gentlemen who have fantasies of dressing women up like thanksgiving turkeys, and things of that nature. I have seen professional pictures taken for websites that cater to this, and most of what I saw was more cutesy/funny. I have heard that there are people who have more twisted fantasies, but I've never actually interacted with someone who did. I don't mind the roleplay as long as it's clearly consensual fantasy. Originally Posted by MeloraFoxx
I actually agree with this.
I appreciate this thoughtful reply.
I think trampling and suffocation fetishes are also a precursor to this type of fetish.
I love a woman who is superior to me in stature and capacity. Controlling in every way. Amazon & Goddess roles.
As someone who is into the giantess fetish (which like Goddess Dallas said I think is a branch from my trampling fetish, though I am not sure which came first). I personally am not into vore, but as a giantess fan I've seen a few videos and know a little bit about it. There's a number of interests that giantess fans may be into, like vore, or like myself who love feet (like being stepped on and stuff, which makes sense with trampling), body exploration among others. It's certainly all fantasy but can be a ton of fun with the right people.
  • savak
  • 07-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein an individual's sexual arousal occurs in response to a fantasy of themselves, another person or an object eating or being eaten
when I think of this as something erotic or sexual, I remember the movie interview with the vampire.

Been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember a scene in the movie where these group of vampires were hosting a theater and in the theater they were doing a play. For the play they brought out a live girl for them to feed on in front the audience. The audience that it was just a show, but in front of everyone the vampires stripped her naked and ultimately ended up killing her and feeding off of her.

That I thought was hot.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...lb42o1_500.gif

I think it was this scene.
An offshoot of this was the cartoonist/artist Dolcett that drew some fairly graphic animations concerning conusmption/slaughter of women. Terms such as "cunt steak" should tell you what it's about.
Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a paraphilia wherein an individual's sexual arousal occurs in response to a fantasy of themselves, another person or an object eating or being eaten.[1][2][3]
The fantasy sometimes involves the victim being swallowed dead or alive and may or may not include digestion.[3] Other times, it may be expressed through being swallowed into other parts of the body, such as through the genitals. It may be imagined as a form of rebirth.
It is most often enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games, and can appear in mainstream media.[4] In some cases, vorarephilia may be described as a variation of macrophilia and may combine with other paraphilias.[5]

then I guess that would qualify as Voraphilia. I had not heard of this term until now.
I always think of Bilquis from "American Gods" when someone mentions vore. She had major vaginia dentana.

I also thought that scene in "Interview with a Vampire" was smoking hot.
when I think of this as something erotic or sexual, I remember the movie interview with the vampire.

Been a while since I watched the movie, but I remember a scene in the movie where these group of vampires were hosting a theater and in the theater they were doing a play. For the play they brought out a live girl for them to feed on in front the audience. The audience that it was just a show, but in front of everyone the vampires stripped her naked and ultimately ended up killing her and feeding off of her.

That I thought was hot.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...lb42o1_500.gif

I think it was this scene. Originally Posted by savak
That was a hot scene. READING it was better.

Ann Rice had almost a silky way of writing that had such an erotic tinge throughout. LOVED her Beauty trilogy.
Damn!

I was looking for another topic and found where this had been discussed before!!!

Take a looksie!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=731213&highlight=
Taint and Chianti.....wonderful.