HID's Warning

OK campers, I've been around the hobby in Sport for seven years now. And it's been drama free. That is until recently.

I will not mention the culprits. But there have been several reports of various forms of threats, shorting providers, taking advantage of ladies, stalking, posting fake reviews, bashing etc.

Toss in the usual crap like gals no showing and this is starting to be a job NOT a hobby.

It would be greatly appreciated if the bull shit would cease! If the select few of you who believe this is your personal playground and you can do as you please do not get your acts in line, I will have no choice but to issue severe points and/or ban you.

I much prefer to be a lil OLD country mouse. But recent events have kind of riled me up.

HID
FUN FUN FUN ... I am here to have as much fun as I can while the money and equipment hold out. Just one thing to say to all thoes that give us a bad name is ...(see what HID said). Now lets get out there and party the nights(or days) away...
Thats right Dragon its about having Fun lets not forget that.
thats true!!!!
Thats right Dragon its about having Fun lets not forget that. Originally Posted by lexie423
You are so right lexi its alla bout having fun and being safe.So how have you been doing?
Hey Gloria I miss you I hope your doing good!! I mis and love ya.Your looking good.