Obama in Dallas 7-9-2014

No, I am not pissed off.

Obama should come to Texas more often. But not to fund raise, but to get in touch with what is going on and the sentiment of the country.

Wishful thinking, but you asked.

Hey Whirly are you pissed off??? http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/259770...grant-children Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
He's been in Austin a couple of times this year.

I wonder if anybody told him what you call him Whir-LIE-turd?
Knowing Team Obama; I am probably scheduled for an audit (or worse) this year.
Obama just kicked Perry's ass back to the curb.
At least Perry showed up....Udall, Governor of Colorado, avoided Obama like the plague - publicly.....he's is in a tough re-election campaign.....................

Obama is poison to Democrats running this cycle.
Perry thought, once again, his mouth could compete lol. Damn dude even bush could govern Texas butt look what he did to the country. Now take a look at the stock/housing market. It's not rocket science whirl.
Huh?

You make no sense.....

Bush was a terrible president; Obama is worse.
Guess you don't own stock or invest in real estate. No one can be worse than bush
Huh?

You make no sense.....

Bush was a terrible president; Obama is worse. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Obama worse than Bush lol- check the DOW lately Whirly?????
Hey Whirly are you pissed off??? http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/259770...grant-children Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Here is the real headline:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...er-with-obama/

Udall simply does not want to be seen in public with the President of The United States.

The same can be said for just about every other Senator up for election in 2014.
Yeah worse; I could quote you stat after stat but here it is in the simplest of forms....I am sure you are familiar with the poll.

Not only worse than Bush, but the worse president since WWII, including Jimmy Carter.

And regarding the DOW; it is pumped by cheap money....exactly BECAUSE the economy is so shaky. Obama's heavy handed regulations and class war fare has been a heavy anchor on job creation and economic growth. The UE rate has come down because of people dropping out of the workforce. That is a bad thing (for you economic illiterates).

You are damn right Obama is the worse President in modern American history. He also is the most dishonest and incompetent we have ever had.

Your favorite phrase comes to mind: "A LYING POS" President !

Obama worse than Bush lol- check the DOW lately Whirly????? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
He's been in Austin a couple of times this year... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Last trip didn't he "secretly" meet with Wendy Davis, they denied it, and then belated confirmed it. Michelle wasn't in Texas as I recall.

Playas gonna play.
Yeah worse; I could quote you stat after stat but here it is in the simplest of forms....I am sure you are familiar with the poll.

Not only worse than Bush, but the worse president since WWII, including Jimmy Carter.

And regarding the DOW; it is pumped by cheap money....exactly BECAUSE the economy is so shaky. Obama's heavy handed regulations and class war fare has been a heavy anchor on job creation and economic growth. The UE rate has come down because of people dropping out of the workforce. That is a bad thing (for you economic illiterates).

You are damn right Obama is the worse President in modern American history. He also is the most dishonest and incompetent we have ever had.

Your favorite phrase comes to mind: "A LYING POS" President !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I am not going to argue Obama's place in history, but worse than Carter? Jimmy was one of the most honest people in the world, but was the worst president in my lifetime.
Guess you don't own stock or invest in real estate. No one can be worse than bush Originally Posted by Tsmokies
More Dimtard Revisionist history. When GWB took over from Clinton, the stock market was in the middle of a dive. That's the primary reason Al Gore wasn't elected.

6.5 years after he took "the reigns", Bush had "lead" the Stock Market and the Housing Bubble on a massive rally. Sounds kinda familiar, huh? During that time UE was in the 5.x% range.

Good try though Tsmokies. You earned your little bigkotex star for that effort.