Incall Lead Times: Question for Providers & Hobbyists

Question providers and hobbyists?:
I made an incall appointment with a provider yesterday afternoon for 2pm today. (I told her that I would confirm with her this morning via text and she confirmed our appointment time via text just a few minutes later)
This morning at 7:30am I confirmed our appointment via text and texted her again roughly an hour and a half later and told her that I would also need the address of her incall when she confirmed receiving my message.
Flash forward...it's now it's just a little more than two hours before we're supposed to meet and I haven't heard a word/received a text from her yet.
Leads to my question:
What do you feel is an adequate/fair lead time that a provider should confirm both the same day appointment and the location of her incall to a hobbyist?
I usually don't give my address until an hour before. I'll give them the general location during our initial contact so if they need more than an hour I can tell them in advance. She might not be awake yet. Some providers work late hours. And some wait until the last minute to get ready. I'd say give her until 1PM and if you don't hear from her, try someone else. Contact some other ladies to get screened and let them know what's going on, that you may have some free time if you don't hear back from her. If not you are screened for the next time you're available.
4 hours before on the day of the appointment, and a mutual confirmation 1 hour before by both the hobbyist and provider.
Thank you Jillian! I was just curious is all. Someone PM'd me and wanted the providers name and I politely DECLINED to give him her name. The purpose of my post is NOT to trash the provider. I just wanted an opinion as to when a hobbyist should reasonably expect a confirmation text. We hobbyists need to understand that we are NOT a providers only customer and the provider may be 'busy' during the time frame which we may 'expect' a confirmation.
Have a wonderful weekend all!
PJ
(BTW...as soon as I posted my question...the provider did text a confirmation to me. A little under 2hrs from our appointment time. I NEVER had any doubt I would hear from her because she's a wonderful lady and I knew that she'd get back with me)

I usually don't give my address until an hour before. I'll give them the general location during our initial contact so if they need more than an hour I can tell them in advance. She might not be awake yet. Some providers work late hours. And some wait until the last minute to get ready. I'd say give her until 1PM and if you don't hear from her, try someone else. Contact some other ladies to get screened and let them know what's going on, that you may have some free time if you don't hear back from her. If not you are screened for the next time you're available. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
For me, I ask to be contacted the morning of, or the evening before if it is a morning appointment. After that confirmation, I give the address to the nearest cross streets to my location, along with contact number.
I haven't been doing this that long buddy, but I have found it to be much like Grace and Jillian said. I usually like to initiate contact with a provider a few days prior to meeting her so that she can put me on her schedule. I'll confirm the day before and usually get a general location. On the morning of the session, I'll usually receive a text or call from the provider with specifics on the location within an hour or two of when we're going to meet.
I usually contact 2-3 days prior to get on the schedule , the provider I have had send the infor day before.
My incall complex is like a dungeon it's not easy getting through all gates without my help so I give my address after I confirm an appointment. Haven't had any issues... Knocks on wood
I ask for confirmation two hrs before set time. Once received, I send information via text or email, which ever my friend prefers.
I usually ask for a confirmation an hour before the set appointment. Incall or outcall.
I need the ladies' exact address and phone number texted to me 3 hours before. Some of the ladies are an hour away.
Prolongus, if I gave you my EXACT address, you'd never find me. I give a busy gas station at the nearest cross streets then guide people in the first time, because if I give you the street address, you will not end up at the right place
I think the ladies sometimes underestimate how long the drive takes especially in traffic. I am not quite sure what measure of security is added by waiting to the last minute to give the address. I am always on time to everything. It is the way I do business and even monkey business. It stresses me to the max to have the address withheld to where I almost can not be on time. I suppose they fear a client showing up too early ...... If I am early I wait till time..
Since my normal drive to the incall is an hour, after making an appointment two or more days sooner, I reconfirm three hours before to allow the Provider time to respond in time for me to make the time. Too many ncns in th epast has lead to this practice.
I usually don't give my address until an hour before. I'll give them the general location during our initial contact so if they need more than an hour I can tell them in advance. She might not be awake yet. Some providers work late hours. And some wait until the last minute to get ready. I'd say give her until 1PM and if you don't hear from her, try someone else. Contact some other ladies to get screened and let them know what's going on, that you may have some free time if you don't hear back from her. If not you are screened for the next time you're available. Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Yes, I wait until I know for sure, an hour before appointment before giving my address to my incall location depending on where the gent is coming from, I learned my lesson in my younger years just dry giving out addresses - and that's a bad feeling when its a cancel of NCNS and someone has your address in their phone.

If push comes to shove, I will meet the gent a block or two away, and have him follow me.

Jillian's advice is great and I'd consider a backup or plan B.