whats a good sugar daddy website for girls that will put out

refer to title
I don't have personal experiences with any of these websites but here are some where you might find what you're looking for-

Seekingarrangement.com
Sugardaddyforme.com
Ashleymadison.com (a few clients told me they found girls to hook up with on there)
There's a sugar daddy section on the main page, which you'll be able to see if you have premium access. They will have more information. I have personal experience of the first two sites sweet treat listed. You can find what you're looking for on either. Just don't give the girls any $$ up front (read the stickies in the sugar daddy section to find out why).
I should note i have always been curious about a SD/SB thing and I've debated signing up Are there any girls out there who have been successful on sugardaddyforme or SA and have managed to be providers on the side as well?
I should note i have always been curious about a SD/SB thing and I've debated signing up Are there any girls out there who have been successful on sugardaddyforme or SA and have managed to be providers on the side as well? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Perhaps we should talk
I should note i have always been curious about a SD/SB thing and I've debated signing up Are there any girls out there who have been successful on sugardaddyforme or SA and have managed to be providers on the side as well? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Don't it'll be a waste of your time, most are just looking for young dumb girls and trick them into fucking raw for free
Don't it'll be a waste of your time, most are just looking for young dumb girls and trick them into fucking raw for free Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
This. Beware the Splenda daddy!
This woman until she killed her SD.
Don't it'll be a waste of your time, most are just looking for young dumb girls and trick them into fucking raw for free Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
Yes ... don't believe the hype. Having a truly VESTED sugar-daddy can be a whirl-wind of emotions and even at 100% support (i.e mortgage , car note, bills taken care of) you have to decide if it's all worth it for you.

Also nowadays providers use this term SO loosely knowing good and well dude's just a multi-hour paying client, whilst clients use the term loosely knowing good and well she's just a more than 250+ an hour provider....all to distinguish themselves from the hobby although whether you're a wife wanting a 20,000 ring or hooker wanting 250, it's all the same ( according to the no such thing as free pussy theory).

Then again for some ladies, a guy has to purchase you a house or car to be a sugar daddy...

And as for your question ST69, many SD's will support you if you discontinue to provide ( I call it the Pretty Woman Syndrome) but of course that is sooo hypocritical as many are married and in committed relationships.
But there are exceptions. I had a sugar baby for a month and took care of her, though my budget most likely isn't enough for sweet treat. The only reason I got rid of her was that she was 6 weeks pregnant when we started the arrangement but she didn't say anything until she started to show. That plus it became obvious that she was seeing someone else.
Yeah, and quite few ECCIE/P411 girls can be found on sugar daddy sites. Lot of providers pretending to be sugar babies, still wanting to be paid by the hour. And you shouldn't be asking that question in a Co-ed forum full of Providers.

I think you want UTR providers and not Sugar babies. Its totally different ball game and relationship. I do not think you have any idea what Sugar baby means.

Or you are looking for cheap fuck. Either way, thats not a sugar daddy relationship.
Unfortunately I have experience with this. AM was a waste of time for me. My last sb came from here. We had an arrangement that worked well for both of us. She spent a lot of time with me and was really good to me and lots of fun and she got paid well and continued to provide on a "part time" basis. She played by the rules but I lost it emotionally and screwed it up. I think eccie fills.can do both but not just sb only...just my opinion. I would do the eccie girl/ sb thing again with the right fire. Keep in mind.it's expensive. Alternatively , sugardaddyforme is a great place to meet girls for dating steady for pay. and yes there are a lot of eccie girls.on there but it doesn't work.well.for them . Many of.the guys on here would do.a.sb arrangement if a regular girl would just ask.In my opinion having a so civil girl and an eccie/sb girl would be perfect. Would do it again.