• Brot
  • 07-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Sure would be nice to be able to search providers by join date. When searching for the new Gems I find I have to remember where in the alphabet i left off last time. Much less all the other distractions.
Sure would be nice to be able to search providers by join date. When searching for the new Gems I find I have to remember where in the alphabet i left off last time. Much less all the other distractions. Originally Posted by Brot
Just go to Member List on the menu on the left side of the full site. The columns are named at the top, obviously. Just click "Join Date" and it rearranges them by date. Click it until it lists in the order you want.
  • Brot
  • 07-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Thanks PhillyChik. That is a cool feature...but.. I am trying to find providers in Dallas to bang and I do not want to wade through a bunch of hairy legs all over the world.

Same concept but in the search providers filter.
Nice info.
Thanks PhillyChik. That is a cool feature...but.. I am trying to find providers in Dallas to bang and I do not want to wade through a bunch of hairy legs all over the world.

Same concept but in the search providers filter. Originally Posted by Brot
Yes, you can:

Just go to advanced search, select female, Dallas, and join date at the bottom.... It's easy
Yes, you can:

Just go to advanced search, select female, Dallas, and join date at the bottom.... It's easy Originally Posted by PhillyChik
This lady advertises herself as beautiful and intelligent!!! And she is!!!!!
No doubt, Rec. Nice tip, PC.
No doubt, Rec. Nice tip, PC. Originally Posted by nufsaidus
Thanks, haha--helps to be ultra-familiar with the sites I'm on 😉
  • Brot
  • 08-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the help with that.