Forced/semi-forced feminization/role reversal

I was wondering if anyone has had or done this following fantasy. Here's the setting. The two parties meet. The lady dresses the guy up like a girl-- panties, crotchless pantyhose, push up bra, some type of sexy outfit, wig (if available), and makeup. Once the guy is now looking all "pretty", the gal can either maintain a feminine role or be a bit more masculine in her dress. Once both are ready to play, the lady takes the more dominant role over the feminized guy. From here, things could go several ways. This is a fantasy I've had for a very long time. Curious as to anyone's thoughts or similar experiences.

One way would be for the two to act like BF/GF with the roles being reversed. There would be lots of kissing, making out, exploring, etc. At some point the girl would slip on a strap-on. Things would then progress from there. The feminized guy would suck on the strap on and give "her" "BF" a blow job. In return, the role reversed guy would rim his "GF" as if giving DATY. Eventually, the "BF" would fuck his "GF" in the ass with the strap on.

A second way would be for the two parties to act like this was a lesbian encounter. Pretty much like the BF/GF scenario but with the actual gal acting like a girl and not a guy.

The third way would be a more aggressive approach. It would be back to the Male/Female setting. In this case, it is not a BF/GF arrangement. It is more of a power arrangement where the role reversed gal is dominant and the feminized guy is more submissive. This could be anything from "forced sex" to the use of restraints. Basically, the feminized guy is at the mercy" of the dominant girl. Again, there would be at some point strap on play involved.
Haven't had this exact scenario but they are hot...
  • RoxyG
  • 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Ive done lots of forced fem shows and many of them were lesbian encounters with strap on play
and another option would be to take the feminized guy to a safe place where he would be submissive to other Dommes. a bit more extreme, but it would def push his limits.

i've not done that extreme, but one time, i was a sub to two women (during a threesome) who had been my subs individually and together. i def did as commanded, but i was too much of a "chatty cathy" sub when i should've been less talkative and more subservient. they did not let me out of sub mode for the 1.5+ hrs we were together. it was still a great encounter for all three of us.
Ive done lots of forced fem shows and many of them were lesbian encounters with strap on play Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
ditto--I have done that many times! It is so fucking erotic!

I also had a guy I dressed up like a lady/we painted nails & toes/did the makeup...then went to bar for a drink!