IF YOU GOT ANY WEIRD MESSAGES OR TEXT MESSAGES

HEY DALLAS!!
if you got any strange or not nice pms or text messages please please please diregard!! I dont have that cell phone number anymore and my ex is trying to hurt my reputation on the board. I dont like what he did and for anyone that was disrespected im so very sorry. I changed my password so he cannot get in anymore. I dont mean to start drama at all i just i just wanted to give people a heads up. So any of my freinds that have that 1167 number you can delete it and dont answer to it please
Damn I will be your man any day of the week!!!
Sorry what happen to you Babe.
Like I always say, life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you going to get.

PS. I am waiting on annihilating that sweet ass of yours!!! ( True Greek Princess )

On a different note, this really isn't a Alert and should be moved to Coed.
Ok I didn't know where to put it I just wanted to keep you fellas safe! I cant wait to see wat you have in store for me babe!
  • AAG
  • 08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
London u need a getaway come to S.Texas...Enjoy our Beach get away from the drama hun
London u need a getaway come to S.Texas...Enjoy our Beach get away from the drama hun Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
Hell no, don't take our Greek princess!
S. Tex =
I'm with Crazy, never met a pretty lady with a fine round ass like London Bridge who never complains about greeking her. She takes it like a champ and quite honestly loves and enjoys it!!! Nope she's staying right here in the "Big D",(stands for Big Dicks)lol.
Buried in the Sandbox, where this silly thread belongs.
Buried in the Sandbox, where this silly thread belongs. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Why the F is it silly??????????? You the bad guy? Thankfully LB made us aware of the situation, no matter where it is posted
Why the F is it silly??????????? You the bad guy? Thankfully LB made us aware of the situation, no matter where it is posted Originally Posted by sweet_k47
You got me there, amigo. I'm this hookers's ex-bf and I've been calling her clients to ruin her hooker reputation. But now I feel bad. Thank you for helping me find Jesus - dumbass.
Yes, SJ is a bad man ...
Yes, SJ is a bad man ... Originally Posted by pyramider
No, I'm THE bad guy, according to the mental defective who wandered into this thread, like the village idiot making his evening rounds.
Why would any lady let her "boyfriend" have her hobby account passwords anyway.

That's not very discreet.
No, I'm THE bad guy, according to the mental defective who wandered into this thread, like the village idiot making his evening rounds. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Now the window lickers on the short bus need lub, too.
You doubt the veracity of that air-tight explanation? I dare you to come up with a better way to fuck with a hooker and her reputation once you have all her client contact info... I dare you!

And I'm dying to know now that I picked myself up off the floor (LMFAO has consequences for us old folks) - how many good legal questions do you get in a week from your sig? 'Cause I'm thinking the bar for entertainment is pretty high with you sir.
Why would any lady let her "boyfriend" have her hobby account passwords anyway.

That's not very discreet. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I didn't give them to her he logged on my laptop and my laptop has it saved in his webpage. The password is changed everything is ok