JILFs?

Just an interesting thing Ive been noticing for months now in my travels all over the SA area.. all the election signs for judges. Seems like the vast majority of the ones with pictures are of fairly to very desirable looking ladies. What's up with that? Almost makes me wanna go to court for something.
Lol, I know she isn't a judge, but just talking about people running for public office whom I'd like to fuck, Christine O'donnell is fucking hot. What I wouldn't give to have a threesome with her and Sarah Palin (complete with full girl on girl action of course).

I wouldn't vote for either of these hottie politicos, but I would sure love to get in between that. Or if God really does exist maybe he can release that super secret sex tape those two made at the RNC a few years back
You lost me there friend. Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodesiac to me and between the two of those freaks I doubt I could get a goosebump in Alaska!
Roflmao, that's funny. Your right though the two of them probably don't have enough brain power between them to change the batteries on a flashlight. That's why I'd keep there mouths otherwise occupied so they wouldn't have a chance to say anything stupid or crazy
Why is the dumb asses always rise to the top and us smart asses just make comments about their dumbness?
You lost me there friend. Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodesiac to me and between the two of those freaks I doubt I could get a goosebump in Alaska! Originally Posted by PaganGuy
Classic.
You lost me there friend. Intelligence is the ultimate aphrodesiac to me and between the two of those freaks I doubt I could get a goosebump in Alaska!
You beat me to it SA_artman...That was good!! (lol)
I've seen that too--lots of hotties running for judge. Makes you want to delve into the briefs and examine the body of evidence...at least until they lose their appeal. I could be foreman of the hung jury!
Why is the dumb asses always rise to the top and us smart asses just make comments about their dumbness? Originally Posted by Bull149

Cause the smart one have enough brains to stay out of politics.