I am making a formal request

I am requesting that i become a super mod on here. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I feel that this may be my calling. I can make the necessary changes and upgrades to this site that it so badly needs. I can also rid the site of unnecessary trash. I of course will need the support of my backers here. I am willing to run groups and give this my all. I think since I have already acquired celebrity status here that this should just logically be the next step. Please give any input as I'd like this to happen ASAP. Also i invite any opinions that state they do not agree with my becoming a super mod. I am very fair and want this discussion to be as democratic as possible. That's how this website should be run and I'm willing to take the first baby step toward that happening. Thank you all very much for your time.

- SuCrunch Mod -
That's my reply
I could only hear this in the way they gave speeches for class president in Napoleon Dynamite ...

Hey I'm not sure how many people actually want this job but A for effort crunch

Crunch4Prez
Vote For Pedro.
you're funny

or to say

no way in fucking hell. If you get it I will treat you just like I treated GP as mod.

btw: will you enjoy banning me as much? just askin
That is a well worded request.

I think the pothole-laden, litter-strewn, gang-infested town of Syracuse needs your services more.
I am requesting that i become a super mod on here. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I feel that this may be my calling. I can make the necessary changes and upgrades to this site that it so badly needs. I can also rid the site of unnecessary trash. I of course will need the support of my backers here. I am willing to run groups and give this my all. I think since I have already acquired celebrity status here that this should just logically be the next step. Please give any input as I'd like this to happen ASAP. Also i invite any opinions that state they do not agree with my becoming a super mod. I am very fair and want this discussion to be as democratic as possible. That's how this website should be run and I'm willing to take the first baby step toward that happening. Thank you all very much for your time.

- SuCrunch Mod - Originally Posted by sucrunchman
plastic man ...supports your nomination

...now ya ...gots a chance! ...youre welcome
By proxy endorsement, it is official...a vote for sucrunchman is...a vote for feltching.
plastic man ...supports your nomination

...now ya ...gots a chance! ...youre welcome Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yeah.....that will do it

CC,
did you get a PM forward from a mod here in Upset NY? I did ok it, not that I could stop it.
and
please tell me please please please

that goes for me also. errrrr PLEASE.
Who is he? Never heard of him...
a want-a-be pimp-n-mod
now just a pimp-light
that thinks he is gods gift to SHMB's and both the john's and hookers on them.

what could go wrong, errrr ya right
  • iggy
  • 08-09-2014, 05:06 PM
I think you should do everything you want to do. Just get your check book out BUY the site then have at it. You will not have many members to be concerned about.

Other than that go back wherever you were !!

Iggy
a want-a-be pimp-n-mod
now just a pimp-light
that thinks he is gods gift to SHMB's and both the john's and hookers on them.

what could go wrong, errrr ya right Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
one criminal ...worse than another?

...vote scrunchie ...he has the ...plastic man seal of quality!
Who is he? Never heard of him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh... he's quite the celebrity...
Just ask him....
He's also the president of a club with no members....