To beard or not to beard

128 days till winter. I used to grow a beard every winter but haven't for a coupe of years being that the woman I spend the most time with is not really into facial hair. Got something going on right now goatee wise since the wife fucking hates it. What more reason do I need.

So who beards it up during the cold months and ladies..beards or no beards?

Used to, maybe half the time? Haven't since my beard started getting mostly gray. It's practically all gray now whereas the hair on my head is still less than half gray. Most people guess me 10yrs or more younger than my actual age. I like that lol & figure that wouldn't be the case if I grew the beard.
a well groomed beard can do things I can't speak of lol
also a well groomed nether region makes for a great oral play ground, jus sayin
I didnt shave from the 7 th till this morning .If i could grow a beard that was not grey and reddish orange (Think howdy dowdy red hair and freckles ) I cant handle the itching and scratching at about around the 14 are 15 days are their about,s That i get the clippers out and shave every time . But that being typed my ears and nose would love to blend in if i grew a beard the damm hairy things . Al Lewis (grandpa munster) had the side burn thingy going on .If i didnt keep after my ears i f i used some dep i could do a so so Al lewis style ear hair comb over . (not really ) But im trying
ha-ha

I luv a beard,scruffy men are so sexy!
If Santa knows where all the naughty gals live, what does he know, that others do not?
Or, is it the beard?
It's the beard
Benji isnt really rudolf the red nose rein deer . He is full of 100 watt in condesent light bulbs and when one pokes out we pawn him off as rudolf the red nose rein deer . Dont want to piss off santa i always say . Nothing like having santa mad . shit i havent had a xmas gift in years . Damm santa . Why ?
What the fuck are you talking about.
Nothing Benji the dog from the movies in the late 70s and early eighty,s . I always say that i could pass him off as the red nose rein deer . I hate those damm new energy saving light bulbs and i want the old 100 watt round bulbs back . So i figured Benji would be perfect for 100 watt light bulbs . if one poked out i would just pass him off as the red nose rein deer . Dude its stupid what i wrote . benji at the border full of light bulbs me explaining to the mexican border guys he,s the red nose reindeer
If a gent is going to have any facial hair let it be soft and take care of it (no stubble or dry brittle hair). Otherwise....no beard.
If Santa knows where all the naughty gals live, what does he know, that others do not?
Or, is it the beard? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter