fake review

• Mokoa
  • 08-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
So does that mean CFMEDxxxx will lose premium access or be banned for at least one fake review?

Good catch SweetSarah, here's to keeping 'em honest.

Dogg
Looks like someone writing reviews simply to maintain PA...... trying to pick providers that will not say anything.

Either a Provider account or a member that like multiple accounts....
Reading over his other reviews raises some questions. There seems to be inconsistencies which warrants further inquiry, but that's a job for the mods. I am however, courious if the other two providers recall him or not.
I'm pretty sure his review of bbygirl is fake too. I've seen her myself & read several reviews of her. Not once have I read or seen her "swallow" but in his review he claims that she was nqns...I call bs
It was a yes?
Looks like someone writing reviews simply to maintain PA...... trying to pick providers that will not say anything.

Either a Provider account or a member that like multiple accounts.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey Whispers Tracy is back...
lol. atleast he didnt decide to give me a no.
=)
lol. atleast he didnt decide to give me a no.
=) Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
That would get a guy outed writing a fake review....

Actually.. It's rare a girl would say a 'YES' review is fake unless it had some activity in it she did not want stated...
I think that Sarah did the right thing by bringing the issue forward. Question is if the guy will loose Premium Access for this problem.
Hey Whispers Tracy is back... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm not on trial, I served my time. Don't bring my name into unrelated things please.

Regarding the review though, this is a clear example of why we don't take reviews into account when it comes to screening. I'll always ask the lady first.
It happened to me before.
Guy wrote a review...his description was very flattering and he gave me a yes.
I never saw him.
I believe they serve a "short" ban.
Sarah....stay on the issue!!
My situation was reported several times, and it slipped through the cracks, for like 3mos! The guy was able to see other ladies, and im sure them seeing his "review of me" may have aided him.
It took a few months before a mod finally handled it.
I'm not on trial, I served my time. Don't bring my name into unrelated things please.

You're right, you are not on trial. You were convicted and as you said served your time for posting reviews about yourself. And you have a new job and yet you still find time to post here. I love dedicated hookers!

Regarding the review though, this is a clear example of why we don't take reviews into account when it comes to screening. I'll always ask the lady first. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
You certainly know what your talking about on this subject!
I want to make sure Tracy has a chance to respond!