Bonns next adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tzY9ixwlQ

haha Ha Ha Originally Posted by pickupkid

Now that's getting it from the source!!!

Come on, man!
  • nushi
  • 08-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Eccie Forum Guideline
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
+1 to nushi
+ 2 Nushi.

I'm actually surprised at how well Bonn can take a joke, but com'on man. It's time to get off his blue-medically-enhanced dick.
Eccie Forum Guideline
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct. Originally Posted by nushi
+ 2 Nushi.

I'm actually surprised at how well Bonn can take a joke, but com'on man. It's time to get off his blue-medically-enhanced dick. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I am not surprised at all, look at the things he is into. Lol. Free advertising for him. I would be curious though as to what his next adventure would be after this last one all joking aside.
You know I was making a joke....but Milk Maid would be interesting and a lot safer than a milk enema.
....but Milk Maid would be interesting Originally Posted by pickupkid
Now that...is an idea!