More Free Bonn Advertising - Monetizing on the hate.

This is just an idea.

I would do it myself, but I don't want to deal with the consequences if someone were to try to research the money trail. Maybe he can pay and get paid in bit-coins.

I suggest that Bonn create a website and he can haul in sponsors in the form banners, a pop-up here and there, maybe become a youtube sponsor and monetize on his videos.

Here is the plan...

Have your fun, and post a vanilla version of your review on this site. Then, you can post the more graphic version to your website. Make sure that your site is secure and that only you can allow access (since it will have graphic content).

If you get enough people pinging your site or people following the links on your site, you may just acquire enough cash to fund your next adventure!

Now, the youtube idea...

Ask the lady that you reviewed to read it on camera (make sure that you have a release form). If she doesn't want to be identified (and if she prefers), she may have her face blurred.

Her reactions to the review and commentary would be GREAT! Make sure that you kick her a percentage back.

If you want to get REALLY creative, you can act it out fully clothed (you may want to hire a male model for that).

Those that like your reviews, would visit the site just to check it out. Those that hate you, would visit the site so that may get more fodder and give you more shit. Either way, you win.
A male model for Bonn?!?! Borrowing the signature line from Footlong...There can only be one BONN!
  • savak
  • 08-18-2014, 09:43 PM
whoever's gonna play the role of bonn has to be able to speak e-bonn-ics (yeah terrible pun)

split that shitter!

open that ass-pipe!
hahaha ebonics was pretty funny. but i make cheesy jokes like its going out of style.

and i support his idea lol.
I think Bailey has lost her mind
I suggest an actor with a thick Austrian accent.

Can you imagine him saying Ass-pipe?

Sincerely,

ThatGirlBailey...

Hm...

I mean...

SR (I almost fucked that one up).
you guys think I'm bad...tff.
Go to his website? C'mon man, why don't you do a poll about it here on eccie.
Get Bon to pay for his own thread area. Then we can choose not to be a member.

Why so many individual threads for Bon.
Interesting concept SR...and I agree Alnold....heavy accent..would be great as the Bonnenator.....He's coming to "Pump you up"...lol...

This is just an idea.

I would do it myself, but I don't want to deal with the consequences if someone were to try to research the money trail. Maybe he can pay and get paid in bit-coins.

I suggest that Bonn create a website and he can haul in sponsors in the form banners, a pop-up here and there, maybe become a youtube sponsor and monetize on his videos.

Here is the plan...

Have your fun, and post a vanilla version of your review on this site. Then, you can post the more graphic version to your website. Make sure that your site is secure and that only you can allow access (since it will have graphic content).

If you get enough people pinging your site or people following the links on your site, you may just acquire enough cash to fund your next adventure!

Now, the youtube idea...

Ask the lady that you reviewed to read it on camera (make sure that you have a release form). If she doesn't want to be identified (and if she prefers), she may have her face blurred.

Her reactions to the review and commentary would be GREAT! Make sure that you kick her a percentage back.

If you want to get REALLY creative, you can act it out fully clothed (you may want to hire a male model for that).

Those that like your reviews, would visit the site just to check it out. Those that hate you, would visit the site so that may get more fodder and give you more shit. Either way, you win. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I suggest an actor with a thick Austrian accent.

Can you imagine him saying Ass-pipe?

Sincerely,

ThatGirlBailey...

Hm...

I mean...

SR (I almost fucked that one up). Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Dear God: Please let this thread die a quick and painful death. Thank you. Signed, Almost Everyone
Dear God: Please let this thread die a quick and painful death. Thank you. Signed, Almost Everyone Originally Posted by PDid

+1

Im sure he's a real cool guy or whatever...
But I am beyond baffled on what the obsession with Bonn is.
Its creepy IJS. Eeveryone either start paying the man (not so far off
with how enamored everyone is with him, waiting for him to Put up his
donation amount LOL, really wouldn't be that weird with the
way everyones jonesing his dick lately)
Or GET OVER IT Already, sheesh.
Dear God: Please let this thread die a quick and painful death. Thank you. Signed, Almost Everyone Originally Posted by PDid
+1

Im sure he's a real cool guy or whatever...
But I am beyond baffled on what the obsession with Bonn is.
Its creepy IJS. Eeveryone either start paying the man (not so far off
with how enamored everyone is with him, waiting for him to Put up his
donation amount LOL, really wouldn't be that weird with the
way everyones jonesing his dick lately)
Or GET OVER IT Already, sheesh.
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx

+2
Bonn may be packing you never know